C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E

JEONGHAN'S POV

"Are you already answering me?" I ask her and she nodded.

I don’t know what my reaction will be, but all I know is I’m happy.

"Yes! Finally!" I exclaimed.

I kissed his cheek, I knew our agency was willing. And since the series that Eun-bi and I are working on is coming to end, I want to request that Minju will be my leading lady, I will really work harder.

"Jeonghan-hyung, don't get her pregnant until you're married. Is that clear?" Mingyu ask.

"I know that silly." I answered.

Minju and I ate together, as if I really wanted to hear another yes from her. It's nice to listen to, it's like music to my ears.

"By the way, Minju. Do you want to cover a song?" Her manager ask her.

"I don't know yet, but I'll tell you if there is." She answered.

"I heard you sing Two Less Lonely People in the World, you want to cover that?" I ask her.

"But I'm not ready yet." She answer.

"Then, tell me if you're ready." Her manager said.

"Maybe I can help." Jihoon said.

"Oh thank you, can I know your name?" Her manager ask him.

"Jihoon, Lee Jihoon." He answer.

"I can re-arrange the beats." He added.

"Okay all right, can I have your number?" Her manager ask him.

"I'll call him when I want, is that okay?" Minju ask.

"Oh okay then." Her manager agreed.

"You don't want to go home yet, Hanie?" She ask.

"I still don't want to, I still want to stay here. I still want to be with you." I answered.

She laughed softly.

"Okay then, let's spend time together." She said.

I hugged him tightly as we drank the wine, as if I were the saddest man in the world.

"By the way, why did you think of that prank?" I ask her.

"My manager thought that prank, I just agreed." She answered.

"You made me nervous there, if that was true, your older brother might have beaten me." I said.

"Why, are you really going to do that?" She ask.

"We don’t know what will happen to us, if it becomes true. I'll be happy when you're pregnant, I mean someone will inherit my good looks." I answered.

She laughed out loud, I laughed too.

"Crazy, Oppa will really beat you then." She said.

"Yeah, he will really beat me." I replied.

MINJU'S POV

"Minju, where are you now?" He ask in the other line.

"I'm at school, why?"

"Someone called me, and if I were you I don't want to turn down this opportunity." He said in the other line.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"Does a bag brand have an invitation or something, I forgot right away. You are the one they want to be their brand ambassador since the agency has hired you." He answered.

I heard noises on the other line, I heard someone say they had a brand that I'm going to model.

"It's Dior Minju, you are their new ambassador." He said in the other line.

"Dior? Doesn't the Dior designer live in Paris?" I ask him.

"Yes, I have already set a schedule, and I know you will be busy these days. So, it's just Saturday." He said.

"Oh okay, thank you madam." I said and bid a goodbye to him.

I went to the library when I got out of the cafeteria, I would be really busy. When I got the book I was going to need I was already out of the library, and I was going to need more at our club. Because I’m the president of our club, it’s so tiring.

"Minju, What will be our plans for the upcoming colleges party?" Namjoon asks.

"I’m still thinking, until now I haven’t been able to provide any activity for the party." I answered.

"But it's not a party, is it?" Jisoo ask.

"It's not a party, because it's intramurals and not a party." The one who answered Jisoo's question is Chaeyoung.

"That's why I'm confused, it's your fault Namjoon, you're just focus to those who invited you to a party so that's why." Jisoo says.

"Mian." He said.

"So, the booth we will do is Marriage booth, is it okay with you?" I ask them.

"But Minju-unnie, we need rings on the participants." Ryujin says.

"Of course, we have to spend a lot because of the equipment that will be used for the booth." Karina says.

"Hhmm, is that so? Then, we have to contribute money for the equipment we buy." I said.

"Okay then, when to start?" Yeonjun asks.

"Tomorrow, we'll start to contribute some money." I answered.

They left the room, I closed the door and locked it. I went to the locker's area to pick up the other items there, when I got that I immediately went to my room.

"I already told your brother that I will take you to your house." Jeonghan says.

"Okay then, let's go?" I said then we got out of the school.

When we got in the car he immediately turned it on, we passed a lot more because he wanted to eat. Isn’t he eating at the right time? I told him to stop the car first, I was just surprised when he stopped the car in an abandoned building.

"Do you hang out here often?" I ask him.

"Yes, I hang out here often, when I have time." He answered.

"Who are you with to hang out here?" I asks.

"It's just me, if I brought someone here, it's just you. You're the only one I've been here with." He answered and eat his sandwich.

"By the way, when will your taping end?" I ask.

"I don’t know yet when it will end." He answered.

He gave me another sandwich, I saw four he had bought and he was already eating one. I accepted the sandwich and ate it, I remember the days when I was the one giving him a burger.

"Do you remember those days, that I was the one giving you a burger?" I ask him.

"Yes, I still remember that, now I'm the one doing it." He answered.

I laughed at what he said, yes, he does it now. When we finished eating he immediately took me to our house, I immediately got out of the car when we arrived. Jeonghan also came down, this is what he was doing before I entered the house, kissing me on the lips. 

"This is really what I don't like the most, why is there still night." He said.

"We will still meet tomorrow." I replied.

He sighed, "Okay then." He said then kiss my lips.

"I love you, love."

"I love you too, mi amor."