One

the bespacled boy woke up one winter morning...

Potter was rescueing some bunch of flowers.

Suddenly he bumped into the angry man.

"Whoa I didnt expect to see you here at your house."

"Yes I come here every tuesday."

Suddenly, there was a slow creapy, scary noise.

They stared deeply and loveingly at eachover .

But they bumped into a deep dark scary hole.

"oh no I have have been damaged " said Potter.

"I believe the heir of Slytherin is behind this!"

"I deduced as much myself did I"

"He is behind an mega evil scheme to dominate ourtown."

"How"?

By finding a powerfull Manakin of doom and fireing it at us.

"can we stop him?"

Yes, by finding the troute of satan.

"where?"

In the magical island , hidden in the mountings of bunny rabbits , opposite the Desk of hell.

"Come now, Hero, we must find and seak our quest to do!"

"Indeed thee must hasten to hawk yonder!"

And with that they left

--

A little Later, the Brunet was taking a shit.

He was having trouble though.

It felt like days passed and still no sign of release.

"Help..Errrr... ahhhh! Christ! when is this epic poo gonna pass!?" Harry Potter exclaimed, His face wincing with effort.

He made every effort in his little boy body to expel this demon thing from his womanly back side.

Just as the bespacled boy was going in for another push..

Without warning the bathroom door suddenly burst open unexpectedly. Ahhhh!

"Well hello...Potter" a seductive noise whispered from the doorway.

A shadowy person stood leaning against the door frame. Her deep, sensual voice which Potter knew immediately. His mind began racing and a nervous sweat began pouring from his face.

"Granger... is that you? wha- what are you still doing awake...?"

She appeared in nothing but a towel, seemingly ready to take a steamy shower.

However she couldn't with the short boy near by....they were like family now.Granger was like his Brother.

Any sane person would never allow their own brother to see them in the nude. Right? RIGHT!!?! SHIT!"

"Oh I felt dirty from questing all day...ya ever feel dirty the chosen one?"

"Y-Yes, I mean NO! NO! NO! Never" The seeker shrieked, He became so immensely worked up he cleaned his colon clear of the demon feces that had been clogging it. His voice also cracked like he was 13 again, but in comparison to the loud flatulence he just unleashed, who cares? Hermione Granger heard though, and giggled like a adorable baby girl laugh. It sent tingles all up Harry Potter's spine.