Prologue: how she describes it

Riding a bicycle in the morning is soooo. . . Refreshing. It puts me in a good mood. Always. The sun just rose when I started to go out of the house to deliver beautiful flowers. It's just a few blocks away. There were neighbors who woke up early and started doing their morning routine. I greeted some of our neighbors while I was on my way. They also smiled and greeted me, such nice people.

When I arrived at my destination, I parked my bicycle and got the flowers out from my basket before I knocked on our neighbor's house. Her house was sure to be big and... elegant. The white colored house that has a lot of flowers and green leaves sure made her house looked lovely. I greeted her with a smile when someone got out of the door.

"Good morning po! Miss Zein, right? These are the flowers you ordered from our store." I handed her a bouquet of flowers that she ordered from our store. Those fresh peony and tulips are truly such a perfect combination. It is so pleasing in the eyes.

"Oh, thanks. These flowers are surely beautiful." She smelled the flowers as she appreciates how lovely they are. "Here's my payment." She handed me the payment for her flowers. I smiled and bowed at her when I got the payment.

"Thank you, hope you enjoy your day po." I waved as soon as I walked toward my bicycle again.

I just enjoyed riding my bicycle, until I arrived at the bridge. I had to stop over to look at the beautiful sunrise. It is such a perfect and pleasing view too, like those flowers I just delivered.

This is why I love mornings. I just got to appreciate things that are bright and light. Bring colors to my day. I smiled and hugged myself as I felt the wind. Haaaay. . . This is life.

I was cut off appreciating the sunrise when I got a text from my mom.

"Seah, where are you? I already prepared your breakfast here. Don't take long, my daughter."

"Yes ma, I'm on my way back:)" I replied and put my phone back in my pocket, deciding to go home.

"Hey sister, eat na. We're going to be late." My sister, Ate SJ noticed me arriving while she was spraying water on our flowers. I parked my bicycle in our garage and ran towards her to hug her.

"Yes, I will. Wait for me ha." I replied and smiled at her with my eyes smiling too. She also smiled at me and told me to eat already. I love her so much, she's always so caring, patient, and considerate of me.

"Yo, dude. What took you so long. We're going to be late na." Well, opposite to my brother. He easily gets annoyed and doesn't have that much patience. But I know he loves me deep inside, he's just shy to show it off. Lol. I messed his hair up but quickly ran when he was about to get me. Violence in the morning.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw mom fixing dad's necktie. I smiled widely, teasing. Hays, full of love.

When they saw me, they both smiled at me and called me for breakfast. I sat down and they started taking care of me.

"What do you want anak? Dried fish or omelette egg?" Mom asked as she started to put rice on my plate.

"Surely she's going to pick dried fish." Dad picked my food for me.

"Well, nothing beats tuyo!" I said and we all laughed.

They have always been so caring and loving, I am beyond grateful to have parents like them. I really can't imagine my life without them. All the love inside me is because of them and I am grateful for how they raised me up. I love them so much and they really mean the world to me.

I was happily eating my breakfast while watching my parents do their thing. Love is always there whenever they do something for each other. Act of service, words of affirmation, giving gifts, physical touch, quality time, well they had all those love languages which are too visible. I find it cute.