Wo De Yongyuan

the incarnation of a demon hiding in the body of an angelic youth.  Wei Wuxian is the owner of the demon body.  The demon blood that had been flowing in his body from the start, did not allow Wuxian to escape from the dark power that must have existed in his body since childhood.

Wei Wuxian is the son of a demon and a human couple.  Wei Cangze and Sanren.  His father is a pure descendant of the devil nation, his father fell in love with his mother when several times they met under unfortunate circumstances.  Sanren, who w8as a demon hunter cultivator at the time, always crossed paths with Wei Cangze.

They always experienced situations where they both had to kill each other, but somehow the enmity became a feeling until finally Wei Cangze decided to leave his clan to live with Sanren in the Yunmeng Sect.  Because the demon clan did not accept at all the existence of a marriage between a demon and a human.

Serving the family of the sect leader Jiang fengmian and his wife, Mrs. Yu, until they finally married and had children.  However, their child, named Wei Wuxian, was not even two years old, both of them had to die horribly because of the attack of the demon nation when they were both on their way back to their home in Yunmeng.

Wei Wuxian became an orphan at the age of a toddler.  He was then raised by the sect head's family to become a friend and adoptive brother to their second child, Jiang Cheng who is one year younger than him.

Jiang fengmian and madam yu didn't hide anything about Wei wuxian's identity.  So that when he was fifteen, Wei Wuxian already knew everything about him and was determined to avenge the death of his parents.

His adoptive parents did not forbid but they gave a condition that Wei Wuxian follow the Lan sect learning.  Because his demonic power has not been measured how much, then the two decided rather wuxian learn a lot of things about self-restraint and sanctity of the soul in the gusu sect.

Wei wuxian left with Jiang Cheng as well as a few yunmeng disciples.

Both of them were in the spotlight at the beginning of the study in gusulan.  because he has really amazing visuals, especially Wei Wuxian with his reckless behavior, he is easily the subject of conversation among sect disciples.

Her figure is cheerful, active and easy to get along with anyone including Lan Wangji, one of the twin jade twins of the gusulan sect who is famous for being very obedient and obedient to the rules, cold and untouchable.

The first time they became so close was when Wei Wuxian with all levels of confidence with his reckless behavior caused a lot of trouble during his studies at the sect bogus.  Making lan wangji the head of discipline constantly deal with that person.

Where Wei Wuxian is causing trouble, there is Lan Wangji always there.  Watching when he was sentenced to copy 3000 sect rules 30 times, kneeling in front of the judgment hall all day long and even being a witness and victim when Wuxian got drunk after their return from catching water monsters and ended up with him and Wei Wuxian getting lashed 300 times.

Lan Wangji hates Wei Wuxian's figure who is very noisy and interferes with all the activities he does.  but different from his point of view, Wei Wuxian actually likes Lan Wangji who is elegant and beautiful in his eyes.

One day on the last day of learning at the sects of the sects, each group of disciples of each sect gathered on the hill located behind the sect to fly lanterns of hope.

Including Wei Wuxian who instead sticks to Wangji without caring about his sect.

"Lanzhan, look!"

Wei Wuxian held out his lantern paper that he had painted the rabbit in front of Wangji.  For a moment, his body froze when his eyes caught the small smile that was etched beautifully on the graceful face of the owner of the holy hanguangjun title.  His chest was pounding pleasantly for some reason.