The mysterious mirror

Chapter 1
Mary was a very good girl. She have good manner to her parents. She have a beautiful house. She was also a very curious girl. She dares to find something when nobody dares to. She likes to find mysterious thing.

Chapter 2
Once she was very curious on what was in the store room. She know that the store room was very dark so she went in with a candle. Ahe went down the stairs. As she went down it goes deeper and deeper. She found a long mirror. She look at it and suddenly the mirror changes the shape.

Chapter 3
Then it comes to a women with glasses asking her to come in. She thought this was fun, she never have this kind of mystery before so she went in. She went to a place full of candy and then reach to a place. The place was incredible. She saw her grandmother,which have passed away a year ago.

Chapter 4
She follow her grandmother without her noticing. She follow her until a dark palace. She thought that this was a palace she have never been to one,so she went in without thinking what danger will happen to her. She went in with her grandmother infront of her. She came to a room and the suddenly someone used a stick to hit her until she faint. When she wake up,she realize that she was on a chair,tied up and a tape around her mouth. Then someone came. It was the woman that brought her in. Mary thought she look so kind before why now she look so deadly.

Chapter 5
She thought to herself that why is she tied up. Also where is her grandmother. Then the woman said'i have been waiting for you a long time my dear'
Mary thought saying waiting for me a long time what is she waiting for me for. The woman said'i need to kill you so i could break out of this mirror,i know you are a curious girl and i also know that one day you are going to come here'.
Mary thought sayong to herself that she is a stupid girl she shouldn't have come to this mirror. The woman say'after i kill you i will out of this mirror and continue to be a wicked girl,killing people,eating them this is going to be wonderful(adding wicked laugh)'.

Chapter 6
The woman continue cooking with a clay pot near the stove. She went out to the kitchen for awhile. Mary started thinking that she have to get out of here before she would be killed by the woman. She saw a broken glass from the mirror. She start to have an idea of how to escape from here. She use her legs and brought the glass quietly to her. She used her tied hands and start to cut the rope around her hand and then legs. She took off the tape around her mouth.

Chapter 7
She was glad to be free again. She walk quietly out of the room. He saw the wicked woman finding things. She walk quietly across the kitchen and then the dark palace. She was glad to be out of the dark palace. She heard the woman screaming saying where is the girl!!!!!!!. Mary started running. She found the mirror that she came from. She turned around and saw no one following her,she took a rest. She heard the woman running and shouting to her. Mary started to run again. She finally reached the mirror,she jumped out of the mirror and found herself in the store room again. She was glad to be back. She found a hammer and she destroy the mirror and everything was back to normal.