Chapter 1

Credit to V3Music.

She started this story and I'm just continuing it.

This is my first time writing a book on Wattpad. Hopefully it will turn out nice. So... Enjoy!!!!

- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

--------RECAP -----------

So Skylar is 15 years old and a street fighter! Everybody in school is afraid of her. She and, her best friend, Matt was walking to class one day, when the footballers start bullying Xavier, the nerd. Skylar hate bullying. So she threatens the footballers and told them not to bully the nerd anymore. A week later the footballers are at it again and guess who they were bullying? The nerd, Xavier!!! Skylar told them off again and the next day while going to work she saw a little boy crying on the corner of a street. She got out and ask him "what's wrong?" He said, " I was walking to Katy's house when I got lost." Then start crying again. Skylar ask him do he wants to go to work with her and afterwards they'll call his parents. He agrees and told her his name is Jace. During this time Xavier was searching for Jace, his little brother. When it starts raining so he went to the nearest shelter, an old looking building with some cars park out back. Inside he heard people shouting "Mockingbird! Mockingbird! Mockingbird!" So he follow the shouting to see a young girl beating up a giant man. He tap out and the girl turn around with the biggest smile he ever seen. Suddenly a little boy call out "Skylar that was amazing! I want to come back again!" He turn around and see Jace and the girl turn out to be the same Skylar from his school. A week later the footballers start bully Xavier again. So Xavier made up his mind and went to Skylar and ask her to train him. 5 monthes later the footballers are at it again only this time Xavier is ready for them.

- - - - - - - - - - - RECAP END - - - - - - - - - - - -

* * * * * * Xavier POV * * * * * * *

"Well well if it isn't the nerd. Skylar isn't here to save you today." the head idiot taunt.

"Well, I had some training, you wanna see my favorite move I was taught?" I asked rhetorically. Before he can even answer I swipe my leg out, bringing his legs out from underneath him, making him topple to the floor, but before he can land on the floor I grab the front of his top and bring him up off his feet. Then punch his jaw and he drop to the floor like a dead weight. I did all of that before any of the football players could react.

"Well done Xavier" Matt said appearing out of nowhere and clapping me on the back. " I see you like my move better than Skylar's" he said cockily making me chuckle.

"I like them both but I felt that with his size it would be better to use your move than Skylar's" I said.

"You are learning fast" he said pretending to wipe a fake tear away.

"Your learning from Matt and Skylar?!" Mason said angry and shock as he watched me and Matt.

"Yup" I said calmly popping the P "and if I was you I would get that nose check before it swells and make your face look even more stupid" I said smiling brightly.

The footballers all walk off shock, angry, and scared with Mason limping in between them.

"Well done man, Sky will be both proud and sad she wasn't here to see it" Matt said "But luckily I got it all on film" he said showing me his phone.

"HAHA, look at his face" I said pointing at a footballer to the side, that was gaping at the scene "WOW revenge has never been so sweet"

"Haha, oh gawd Sky is going to love this" Matt said, "Come on, time to go to class"

"Yay" I mummer sarcastically.

The rest of the school day went by smoothly. After school I pick up Jace.

"Hey little man you hungry?"

"Yes!"

"Can we buy some food for Sky and Katy too?" Jace ask with puppy dog eyes.

"sure little man." I said chuckling.

I swear Katy get him twist around her little fingers. We pull into the drive through ten minutes later.

"Welcome the McDonald may I take your order?" ask a female McDonald employee.

"Mhmm what should we get today little man?" arching my eyebrows.

"Two 20pc chicken nuggets meals with sprites!" answer Jace with a big grin.

"And Two cheese burger meals with a coke and Dr. Pepper please" I said grinning.

"Will that be all? She ask over the intercom.

"Yes"

After we got our food, I start driving to Skylar's house.

~ ~ ~ Skylar POV ~ ~ ~

So I've been home all day watching after Katy. I took her to the doctor today and turns out she only have a minor fever. The doctors say she need to rest, drink plenty of fluids, and the fever should die down over night. But to be on the safe side she should stay home tomorrow and go to school the next day. Sigh. (Stomache rumble) Well time to eat.

(Doorbell rings)

That's strange I wonder who that could be.

(Opens door)

"Surprise!!!" Yell Jace and Xavier. They were grinning from ear to ear.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask surprise.

"We came to visit and to bring y'all some McDonald's!!!!" said Xavier.

"Do y'all have super powers!?!?" I chuckle letting them in.

"Yup, I'm batman and Jace's Superman." Xavier said laughing.

"where's Katy?" Jace ask.

" I'll go get Katy. She's upstairs watching TV in her room." I said but before I finish talking Jace ran toward Katy's room.

I look at Xavier and raise my eyebrow.

"He got it pretty bad for Katy" he said.

"Aww he's so sweet.... Now down to business."

Xavier look at me confuse.

"What business?"

********************************

How did I do so far? What business do you think Skylar is talking about?

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Fan!!!