back to the 70s

"You are a fan of silk sonic from the 70s. Your 21 in 1986. You event things and your whole entire life you wanted to make a time travel machine."

Alex: y/n what are you making today

You: oh umm I don't know yet......but I'm working on it tho.

Alex: well do you need a lunch break you've been working since 4 hours girl.

You: no I have to finish this project that it will be a surprise for you and the rest of the group ok?

She looks at you with a proud look on her face. She told you that she was going to give you lunch anyways so she got out of your lab.

2 more hours later your almost finished with the time traveler. Your last pieces of the machine is finally finished. You sleep in your dorm room with Sally your other friend from 3 years. The next morning Sally wakes you up. And she opens the curtains and the sun shines on your face

Sally: WAKE UP Y/N!!! WAKE UP.

you: AAAAA OWWW THE SUN HURTS MY EYES.

Sally: it's time to get ready from the project y/n.

You: DUH I KNOW DAT SALLY DANM!!!

Sally goes to the girls bathroom with a big cup. She runs to yall dorm room and splashes the cold water on your face.

You: SALLY WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Sally: oops my bad hehe

You: GRALS* I'LL KILL YOU

you and Sally ran around the room. You get a pillow and started to swing it. She throws the big cup at you and she missed you. She runs out the room and you chase after her with the pillow.

You: GET BACK HERE YOU RAT.

Sally: HAHAAAAAA NOPE YOU'RE NOT GETTING ME.

you catch up to Sally and hit her with the pillow. Sally: OWW WHAT THE HELL. Hall manager: HEY GIRLS NO RUNIN'. 12 minutes later. Your in the lab and started to try out the time machine. Sally comes in with your books and tablet you left in the dorm room.

Sally: hey y/n.

You: her girl what got you here.

Sally: well here's your stuff for the machine .

You: thx Sally.

Sally: np and is it done yet girl.

You: yep I'm just trying this time machine. It should be working now.

Sally: ok that sounds amazing. Welp I'll leave you alone and come back when you call me ok?.

You: ok Sally bye.

Sally: bye.

You both gave each other a hug and she left closin' the door. You get in the time machine and yI think what to type the years on the time machine.

You: what year should I take. With a thinking face as you think of you favorite band in 1974 you got so excited when it popped in your head.

You: gaps* silk sonic. I got to go in 1974.
Oh my gosh. You typed in 1974 and......

You: WOOOOO YRA I'M GONNA SEE SILK SONIC  EEEEEEEE.
You opened your eyes and your in 1974. Everyone looks at you and was frightened to see a machine in the middle of a party.

You: umm hehe hello everybody. I'm y/n and I just traveled in that machine to the 70s.

lady: here in 1974.

You: well yea hehe. But don't be afraid I won't hurt you guys.

Guy: what is that thing anyways.

Girl: some type of alien machine.