Introduction - The Dragonet Prophecy

When the war has lasted twenty years, the dragonets will come.

When Pyrrhia is soaked in blood and tears, the dragonets will come.

Find the Seawing egg of deepest blue, hide her from the loveless eyes of one once loved who will demise.

Where three moons rise on the stars, the power within this egg will take him far.

The largest egg on mountains high, is where one of royal blood will give to you the wings of sky.

When feathers flurry in safety, where birds of all colours keep the egg of Rain, adventure shall sustain.

Where one will come from the frozen north, the other from the nighttime dark, their secret will hide the wings of ice.

For its safety and life, search through the swamp mud for an egg the colour of dragon's blood.

Where thorns of trouble hide the Sandwing egg so small away from two rival queens, it shall wait unseen.

Of the three sisters who Blister, Blaze and Burn, two die and one shall learn, if she bows to a fate that is stronger and higher, she will see the Wings of Fire.

Seven eggs to hatch on the brightest night, seven dragons born to end the fight.

The moons shall rise to bring the light, the dragonets are coming, prepare to fight.

~ CLARIFICATION ~

This is a personal rewrite and redesign of Wings of Fire, as many understand and know the series has some questionable and confusing things that did not sit well with a lot of the fandom. The tribes only really have surface level cultural depth that barely even does anything, so I am hoping to with this rewrite to really hone in on giving each of the tribes a very heavy and healthy amount of lore and culture.

I do not own the characters, all rights and reserves belong to Tui Sutherland, the only thing I own is my own creativity. Anyway, please enjoy this book, I am hoping to give you guys my best possible work and I will be doing this along with some other stuff.