🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

"Why don't you come over for dinner, instead?" This was Bea's response after she declined Thirdy's dinner invite.

"What's wrong with having dinner at a public place?"

"Nothing naman, I'm just lazy."

He wanted to rebutt some more but decided not to. He always made sure that every date he has with her is special so this worried him that she seems uninterested to go out with him.

He prepared, nevertheless. He was, in no time outside Bea's house.
One of the helper came up to him and lead him to the receiving area.

A few minutes more and he saw her, neatly dressed. Simple but definitely suits her, her face, as always, bare.

"Tara! Dun tayo sa pool, doon na tayo kumain."

It was the weekend so it's not unusual that her parents weren't there.

"Nasa farm sila Tito?" Thirdy asked.

"Yeah, may darating na horses ata so Dad wanted to make sure that he's there."

Their conversation revolved around the farm. Thirdy felt Bea's stiffness and unusual moves.

When dinner was done, Bea asked Thirdy if he wanted beer or some cocktails.

"I'm good, medyo busog pa. Maybe later."

Bea laughed.

"Ahmm Thirds, how long have you been courting me na nga?"

Thirdy was taken aback. Years na kung tutuusin but he has lost count.

"Years. I've stopped counting."

"Stop ka na manligaw"

"Wait, what? Is that a question or a statement?"

"It's an order."

"I won't, why would I? Have I not been patient enough. Sabi ko naman sayo  willing to wait ako when you're ready."

"I remember."

"So, no, I won't stop courting you. Ask anything except yan."

"I have nothing more to ask from you, Thirds, un lang ang gusto ko, stop courting me na."

Thirdy, teary eyed was just looking at her. Di nya alam if prank ba ito or panaginip. This is not funny, for sure.

"What's wrong, Bei. Tell me, baka naman mahilot ko pa at magbago isip mo."

"Magbago isip ko? Yun ba talaga gusto mo?"

"Bakit kasi bigla bigla gusto mo ako tumigil."

"Why would you court your girlfriend pa?"

"Girlfriend?" Bea's question confused her more. "Tayo na?"

Bea, who was looking down, slowly lifted her head to make her nod more obvious.

"Seryoso? Baka prank ito."

"Babawiin ko ba?" Bea asked him.

"Oy wala nang bawiin to! Sinagot mo na ako, girlfriend ko na si Bea de Leon!"

"Oh pwede ka na magstop manligaw?"

"Never. I'll never get tired! I'll show you that you made the right choice! Araw araw pa din kita liligawan!"

"I'm sure I did, kaya nga sinagot na kita, diba?"

"I love you, Isabel."

"And I love you, Ferdinand."

********************************
Ito muna habang tinatamad pa ako magupdate ng M41 haha.
Salamat, tiktok 😂