Happy Birthday darling ❤️

Hay my little kawaii loli imouto! It has almost been a year while I've known you,,, do you remember how we met? - It was funny, I was dating with Joosep... U seemed to be interested to know me... We started to talk in Ask.fm, and we found out that we are otakus... We decided to talk in Facebook then... We moved there and started chatting almost every day... Days went by, when Joosep suddenly started to say that u want us to break up... I knew it was a bullshit, because we started to talk a lot... He was just too jealous...
Later yes we broke up... Then u asked me if I'd write an imagination for you... I did it... It got it's name "Go To Sleep: Katre" but then I edited that name into "Go To Sleep: Katre Surm (death)", because u said it was great... I got more engourage by it... U supported me! I really loved it...
We started to talk a lot and made some chats, so we could meet eachother's friends... It was fun... We met Raigmar and by him, with Raigo,,, those bakas... XD
I am still thinking the time in September... U supported me when my so-called sister died... And then I met Jevgeni,,, so did u... When I started to date with Jevi, u started it with Kevin... it seemed funny... Double-couples, nae?...
I broke up, u broke up... Kevin took Helen... And we took eachother and Helen too mwhahaha... We started our so-called triple...
Days went by and by,,, and we had met differents kinds of amazing people...
Then came day when I made lil mistake, but nevermind with that...
Came days when we didn't talk a lot... It was all my fault... I just feel so...but I hope it recovers alk the time,,, u hope so too?
I have felt that all was okay... We had done one funny thing actually,,, we had switched your boyfriends... First I was with Him and Erki crushed u... Now it is like: u are with him and I'm with Erki... I hope that you are happy nyaaa... Also I'm recovering so yeahh...
Imouto,,, now little long story for u...
U are my kawaiiest little imouto,,, and I really miss you,,, I wanna see you in eeal life... If it is possible, ofcourse,,, I just love u, my little kawaiiest loli imouto! I miss you and I like u just the way you are!
Aishiteiru Imouto!!! ❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~
Saengil chukhahabnida,
Saranghaneun Katre-ssi!
Saengil chukhahabnida!
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Katre!
Happy birthday to you!
Palju õnne sulle,
Palju õnne sulle,
Palju õnne kallis Katre!
Palju õnne sulle!

Katre, my little imouto, have the most perfect birthday ever! Saranghae a lot, aishiteiru a lot! ❤️💜💙💚💛💚💙💜❤️