i hate (you) that i love you so

"Deeeeen! I am soo kilig. Hahaha. Alfred's on his way. He's taking me out again"

What?! I cant let her go with that walking eye brows again.

"You cant leave Ly, you know very well that you need enough rest for our game against army"

"Ive slept a day Den. I can handle it promise"

"Ly please"

"No. Den please. Give Alfred a chance. He's really nice"

"Ugh Ly please Ugh. You kniw what? Just listen to what i have to say. Listen ok?"

"Fine. I'll give you a minute"

"Nope. Give me hmmmm, i think 10 would do"

"Fine. Just say what you need to say. He might be here any minute now"

" I've always wanted to push you off a cliff then rush to the bottom to save you.

I've always wanted to stay mad at you. But doing so is such a torture. How am i suppose to stay mad when i can't even tell myself to start.

I've always wanted to ignore you. But with just one look, i always find myself coming back to you.

You are my sister, my brother, my mother, my father, my lolo, my lola, not my lover but i know we're more than friends. You are my best friend and my worst enemy.

I've always wanted to win. I always win in every battle i face but never a single battle with you.

Oasis says it all. I really don't believe that anybody feels the way i do about you. Nobody hates you but loves you so damn fcking much that it hurts like hell but me.

I have loads of reasons why i hate you. Let me tell you about it.

I hate the way you walk
You walk like a penguin. Feet apart, looking so tired as ever. But always oozing with appeal and confidence

I hate the way you talk
I hate the way you stutter when we talk. I hate the way you play with sweet words then take them back later on.

I hate the way you look at me
I hate that you dont look at me the same way i do to you. I hate that you dont look at me the way you look at the lucky one.

I hate the way you smile
I hate that your smile can light up the deepest and darkest part of my being. I hate how your smile can light me up when all i could see is darkness

I hate those big brown eyes
The first time i ever laid my eyes on yours, i actually thought it was naturally black. But when you looked with the same intensity, i figured they were amber, more like hazel brown. I never liked huge eyes, more so, brown eyes. But when i saw yours, i never wanted them any other size and color. They just seem to catch mine for who knows how long. I hate that i get lost in them ALWAYS. I hate that they dont see me the way mine sees you. I hate that theyre never for me.

I hate the way you write
I hate that the lucky one need not to ask for your sweet letters while i have to bribe you for one. I hate that you always need to consult me before even giving it to that lucky but fcky creature. (Not that im jealous...but i am)

I hate your shoulders
I hate that theyre all i need when i need something to cry on.

I hate your hugs
I hate that theyre what keeps me warm when the world turns cold. And i hate the never ending never-let-go-i-need-you-forever hug you always give me when you cry.

I hate your arms
I hate that theyre my latibule. Your long arms wrapped against me is what always comforts me. A touch from them can always make my day complete.