adventure s of vaishnavi

I am my name vaishnavi . 2 years back I was princess of erin. It's land of fairy . I always tried my best to fly and get rid of my kingdom. I always used to dream to be normal girl as you all but unfortunately I had not allowed to fly and we told to manage the kingdom after my father.but one day I ran away from my kingdom I ran as fast s I could .now it was night and I reached a jungle so rested there only but when I woke up oh my god I was inn a land of fantasy or you can say a land of strange and different creatures . I was very scared of those creatures there I saw one awkward man . I asked the man which is this land called in a innocent voice but he talked BUFF MG it huh
I was wondering what a strange language I couldn't understand the what they are saying.but hey I noticed something every creature was wearing a rose pendant and what in the middle of the land there was a huge circle inside it there was picture of seven roses.it was same picture which was in my mother room she said she need to keep it in her room because of the 500 years curse.i don't know the curse but I knew that it has something connection with the fantasy land. I went there to touch the the roses a creature said me stop . I was just shirk away. I said in excitement yahoo I can communicate with you. She said me in a slow voice I think you are tired you should come to my house . I just nodded. When we reached home she said me 5 years back I was also in your kingdom but unfortunately I reached here . The king of this land said me to never leave this land as I got know the truth and then he gave me this pendant . This protects me from my enemy.ohh I see I said .then I took nap snap with a yaun . And slept away without thinking anything.
I dreamt that my kingdom was in a danger .I just woke up . The girl said me what happened? I said I want to go back home she said me okk . But you have to promise me that you not the secret to any one .and gave me a map . I just shook off with my pacback. And said cheerfully her I come my kingdom . I said her are you coming with me ? She said no now I think I have feeling about this strange world so bye and she ran away. Now I was on my journey. .......... journey to my kingdom.
And I reached also so lucky .

To know the curse o f my kingdom ,to know about the girl and seven roses you need to wait till 1st may.

Bye ! For now