Familiar Stranger

Right from the first time she saw, she knew something was different about him. Every time she looked at him, she felt like she was looking at herself. Every move, every expression, made her realize he was her reflection. In the beginning she was intimidated by him, but every single time they met she saw a different aspect of his personality. He was sweet, kind and was looking for love. She felt drawn to him in a way that she had never been to anyone in her life. It felt like she knew him; he just felt sooo familiar. But why and how?? The last time they met, his smile and eyes did something to her. He made her fall in love with herself. Looked at her like she was his light. And she just looked at him astonished, bewildered, and wondered what this familiar stranger saw in her. All her life, she thought she was darkness, a curse of some sort, and for the first time someone made her feel like she was an angel. She looked forward to seeing him, bumping into him. She didn't know his name or where he lived, she didn't know anything about him. Every passing day, she missed him and wondered when she would see him. It was like she had imprinted on him. She dreamt of him and felt herself getting closer to him after every dream, like she was getting to know him. What she didn't know was that she was together with him in the 5D. Meeting him felt like a remembering. All the love, emotions and longing - all of it came back. Months passed by, but their encounter was fresh in her memories. Time or distance did not seem to impact her connection with him. If anything it made the bond stronger. Awaiting reunion, she transformed - became a better version of herself. She worked on herself not because she wanted to impress the world but because she knew he deserved the best. And she wanted to be the one to deliver, give her best to the other half of her soul. Every single night, she thought of him - What he was doing, how his day was, hoping he is happy, hoping he is loved and taken care of and wondering what it would be like to be in his arms, live under the same roof as him, hug him, hold his hand. It was as if her soul was yearning for his. She felt like she could almost touch him, even though they were apart. She had never experienced a love so deep and so strong that she couldn't deny or run away from it. She was in love with him unconditionally, deeply and irrevocably, from the first time she looked at him. Every single day, she waits... waits for him and for their union . She prays that she meets her love in this lifetime because she knows, its impossible for her to live without him...