Chapter 1

Lyric was trembling with nervousness, today was the day that the dragons came to find their mate in the human village/prison. It has only been ten years since dragons have taken over everything and forced humans to live in villages.

But on mate finders day they allowed everyone to stay in their homes, it'd just make the chase more entertaining for them and so she was hiding in my room in the closet with nothing but food and water to last her the day.

' I just have to hope that none of the dragons smell me and discover that I'm their mate today´ she thought desperately in her head, her hopes were shattered as my closet window was suddenly slammed open and someone hopped in.

She backed all the way up against the wall trembling as tears fell from her face watching as he suddenly grabbed some rope, he then walked to the closet and slammed the doors open making her scream bloody murder.

He suddenly grabbed her frail wrist with his giant hand and pulled her to him and suddenly tied her up, he then put her onto the bed getting her clothes ready in a suitcase making me struggle against the ropes. 

He then zipped the suitcase up and pulled her up and over his shoulder walking off towards the window, she suddenly started sobbing, trembling as he leapt out of the window flying off but soon landed again.

When he put her down she almost screamed as the king of dragons towered over them as she knew very well who he was due to regular visits, he then leaned down and picked her up bridal style '' Thank you for picking my mate up while I had business to attend to Noah ´´ he said. 

'' W- Wait- what?! ´´ she asked in shock trying to get away from him as he simply looked down at her then back at Noah, he then took the suitcase and leapt into the air making her scream with fear as she hated heights.

He then looked at her while flying as his face suddenly changed, wait he was giving a look of what was concern? That sure shocked her as he suddenly pulled her tightly against his chest, he then landed and sat down '' Fall asleep. ´´ he ordered her '' I can't fly while you're screaming and making that face of fear ´´ he said. 

'' Why do you care?! There must be a huge mistake! I can't be your mate! ´´ she said, pushing away to the best of her ability, the ropes prevented her from doing anything and he just appeared to be noticing the ropes.

He then untied her hands quickly and rubbed her wrists as they now had imprints of where they were, she then tried to run but he kept her on his lap and refused to move until she slept and did things to help her do so, mostly humming a song.

She eventually leaned against him falling asleep and woke up in a large bed, and quickly ran towards the doors to find two large guards standing there who only gently pushed her back in and closed the door again.

'' Let me out!! ´´ she called out but eventually stopped when she noticed that they wouldn't listen, only to notice a window and ran towards it only to stop, the room she currently was in was very high up so she couldn't just escape.

She sighed heavily before reluctantly accepting defeat for now and went to sit on the bed and waited for the dragon king silently.

---

Wooo!! New story!! Yay!!

So, yes I'll continue my other story soon. But I really wanted to put this one out there soon!! Also. I may or may not publish a Yandere Reiner AOT story soon. So stay tuned for that. Alrighty!! Bye!!