SPONGEBOB X SANS!>!>!>>!

V's ver
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob and his husband sans.
They were a happy family with 1 childe named childe
Yes they were REALLY unmotivated to name their own child they just named him child with a fucking E. but one a watery day a fight broke out in the squarepants residence.
"BUT DADDDD I DONT WANT TO MOVE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN!!!! JUST BECAUSE I CALLEDY OU A BOTTOM XDDDD DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN SEND ME TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN!!! " yelled the mentally ill childe
"No buts! I am an alpha wolf top. Not some BOTTOM like your other dad" cried spongebob
"Ok sureee BOTTOM." said sans while trying to defend his PRIDE
Then from then on fight went on childe had long started kissing his best friend
, kim dokja while kim dokja's boyfriend, yoo junghyuk watched them in JEALOUYSY
Yoo junghyuk nearly killed a man that day. But then,,,,before yoo junghyuk could stab childe with a hundred swords sans FARTED A MASSIVE SHIT
!11!
then it go fart fart fart fart fart inaudible noise bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fart fart bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh fart optimus prime fart optimus prime fart fart fart optimus prime oh shit fart inaudible noise fart okay fart fart/...

Then sans DIED,
The end

---------

Kori's ver
" It was a Rainy day under the sea, spongebob was chilling and probably shitting an explosive diarrhea in his toilet, until surprisingly someone knocked on the door " OHOHOHOHO I WONDER WHO THAT CAN BE UWU " as he ran downstairs with no pants, ( for some reason ) surprise surprise.. It was sans, the baldass skeleton from undertale... wait how the fuck did he get here!? BUT ANYWAY " darling, my love, my sponge, my shrek my coom, i bought flowers.. And where the fuck is your pants " sans said while giving the flower to the pantless bitch " oh.. I was shitting ! but thank you for the flowers my little silly bald skelly OwO " " oh yeah im pregnant btw " spongebob said with a calm voice " YOU'RE WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!? " said sans in a VERY mad voice " LISTEN MY BOOBOO ( haha booboo more like boobs /J ) I HAD SE- " before spongebob can finish his sentence he was cutted off by sans " HAVE YOU BEEN.. CHEATING ON ME?? " as he said while slapping spongebobs penis " OW WHAT THE FUCK??? MY PENIS!?!?!? " i can file the divorce papers. " said someone " wait.. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?? " sans turned back and saw a tall figure with shocked hair lookalike shit.. Wait is that.. NAGITO KOMAEDA?!?!?? SANS EX BOYFRIEND!?!?!?!? HOLY SHIT!!!!! " BRO WHAT " said spongebob and then Nagito pulled out a gun and shot both sans and spongebob " ew why is this yellow musty crusty looking ass sponge not wearing any pants.. Ew small dick, cmon HAJIME lets go to your moms wedding " said nagito " my moms dead asshole " hajime said while dragging nagito out of the shitty pineapple house "

THEN NAGITO WENT MENTALLY INSANE

THE END.