Chuckle nuts (Ft Connor and Lachlan P1)

The wind was whistling and the cold air caressed Lauchlans feminine shoulders, he shuddered, huddling closer to Connor on the couch.

"Connor!" He whined, gripping his thigh in a suggestive manner "Yes lauc I'm almost done getting this victory Royale, and then we can cuddle. Ok?" He comprised sighing in defeat.
Lauchlan eagerly nodded to this.

After a few more minutes of oh so dreadful gaming, Connor finally hopped off his set with a frustrated exhale, he did not win the victory Royale.

"Aww baby what's wrong?" Lachlan questioned, before swinging his silky smooth leg over connors lanky frame, so he was now straddling him.

Connor exhaled a breath he didn't know he was holding, all this pent up anger over this loss was really getting to him. "Concon, look at me" Lachy grasped connors face in his hands shifting it so he was staring directly at him, only to see him like this.

A whimper reluctantly escaped lachlans mouth at the sight

A whimper reluctantly escaped lachlans mouth at the sight. Seeing him all pissed off like this was a real turn on and he could feel himself grow hard.

Connor felt this and smirked, leaning close by his ear "Do I turn you on kitten?" He whispered sensually in his ear, his hot breath leaving goosebumps on Lachlan's neck.

Lachlan nodded, urgently needing him in that moment. Connor grinned at this, flipping them over so Lachlan was beneath him. Lachlan disagreed to this, flipping them over once more so he was on top. He leaned in close to Connors lips "No, I wanna make you feel good Daddy" He plead "If want to be a good boy for Daddy get on your knees" He demanded harshly.

Lachlan complied standing up from the bed and kneeling in front of connors growing erection. Connor brought is hand to caress Lachlan's face before dragging it down to his lips "Open" He commanded, Lachlan parted his lips as Connor inserted his thumb in his mouth.

He continued shoving his finger deeper and deeper until Lachlan had tears pricking his eyes and gagged. "Good boy" He praised, stroking Lachlan's cheek before beggining to unbuckle his belt.

"Hands" Connor stated, Lachlan brought his hands in front of him and Connor placed the belt around his hands tightly, until there would be bruising.

He then began to undo his trousers, Lachlan looking up at him with doe eyes "Kitten if you keep looking at me like that, I won't be able to control what happens next" He dauntingly said, this made Lachlan gulp and he could feel his dick leaking with precum.

Once Connor has removed his pants he stared down at Lachy with a dominating glare "Tsk tsk tsk, now what to do with you?" He jutted his bottom lip out, sarcasm seeping in his tone.  "Touch it" He finally said, Lachy stared up at him through hooded eyes and complied immediately.

He began to palm him through his boxers, earning a soft groan to leave connors lips. Lachlan began gradually taking off his boxers. Eventually they were completely off and connors massive 100inch defeater sprung up an hit his stomach.

Lachlan's eyes widened at the sight, and a slight blush painted his cheeks. He was bewildered to how it would fit in his two holes.
He eyed his cock up before inching closer to it opening his mouth as far as it could go, before Connor stopped him.

"Ah ah ah" He nonchalantly tsked, gripping Lachlan's chin roughly making him look up to him innocently "Beg me" He asserted sternly. Lachlan swallowed down his pride and continued to utter the words "Please let me make you feel good, Daddy" Connor grinned at his plea, satisfied at how quickly Lachlan succumbs to his dominance.

Connor then nodded for him to proceed, Lachlan then spat on his throbbing member, lubricating it before beginning to stroke his length slowly, tantalisingly. He then took one more glance up to Connor before taking him in his mouth. Slowly begging to bob his head up and down his dick, using his hands to stroke the areas he couldn't fit in his mouth.

Whimpers and moans left connors lips, before his patience wore thin on how teasingly slow Lachlan was being. He clasped the back of his head and started to face fuck him, at first he was stroking his mouth slowly so he could get used to his size, but the pleasure was too overwhelming so his pace began to quicken.

At this point tears were streaming down Lachlan's face and he was chocking on connors member. Connor then released his grip on Lachlan's head, panting as he does so.

"Get on the bed" He strictly remarked, watching the submissive boy scramble to the bed. "Turn around" Lachlan did as he was told and turned around so now his back was facing him, Connor slowly and dauntingly strode towards him.

Once he reached Lachlan he put his head in the crook of his neck "Get Down on the bed, ass up" He commanded, Lachlan hesitantly obeyed.

Connor swiftly removed Lachlan's pants and boxers before slamming himself deep inside Lachlan's tight ass. He was thrusting into Lachlan at an inhuman pace, the sound of skin clapping echoed throughout the room.

"Please daddy, Harder!" Lachlan's pathetic pleas and moans were music to connors ears as he quickened his pace, groaning as Lachlan's ass clenched around his cock.

"You're so tight for daddy huh kitten? Mm?" Connor remarked tauntingly before slapping hard on Lachlan's ass, a red mark prominent now on his skin. "Yes only for you!" He reassured, whimpering at the contact of connors hand on his ass cheek once again.

"I-I'm gonna cum Master!" Lachlan's back arched in need of release, connors hand then came down on his ass once again "Dont cum until I say you can!" He demanded sternly.

Soon enough Connors high was approaching and his thrusts began to slow although still remaining hard and deep. "Cum now" He groaned. And they did, his liquid seeping into Lachlan's clenching hole, as they both rode out their highs before collapsing beside on another.

Panting for breath, Connor chuckles "You did a good job kitten" He praised, and Lachlan's cheeks flushed crimson.

SUDDENLY. The door busted open, Jules standing in the door way in a all black leather body suit with a pink strap on attached around their waist, "Aww would you look at that. My two slaves together. You weren't naughty boys were you?" She taunts cackling.

TO BE CONTINUED...