Momma Fluttershy

Momma Fluttershy

As the butterfly flew past a window in the late afternoon evening, it could for a moment enjoy the warm and soothing sunset in its wonderful orange and yellow. From the window of an isolated cottage at the borders of the Everfree forest, a very fine and modest pony known for her wonderful personality and adorable attitude to her surroundings beheld the beautiful horizon. Sure, she was among other things a renowned doormat, but aside from that also the kindest pegasus alive in the land of Equestria. Her smiling face could enjoy the last warm rays of today's sun, something she more than happily experienced from her comfortable sofa.

"Fluttershy?" a voice asked from nowhere, disturbing the mentioned pony's perfect balance of harmony and peace.

"Uh...? W-what was that, Twilight?" the yellow mare answered, concerned about her friend's presence and what she just said. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I... I dozed off...." she then apologized with a slight blush over her pretty cheeks.

The purple unicorn giggled and waved a fore hoof from her wooden chair which she had taken from the kitchen. It was alright according to her, especially since she knew all about her friend's current condition. After all, it was she who incredibly had introduced this shy little thing to the mighty stallion among stallions, Big Macintosh. He had done his part of the nature's cycle, contributing to what every mare and stallion before or later goes through...

"I wondered if the foal is doing well?" the lavender pony repeated in a calm tone, not minding at all that her friend missed that question.

Fluttershy looked deep into Twilight's eyes for a split second before glancing down at her swollen belly. She was in the family way and had walked that path the past months. It all began with a magical night, when the hunk of a stallion and the beauty of a mare agreed in a warm embrace to finally unite their legacies into a new pony, an offspring for them to call their own and love to the end of their days. Since then she had begged for the miracle of life to smite her, nurture the egg in her body during the lustful period of estrous so she now could sit her today with that round tummy.

Fluttershy gently caressed her precious belly with both fore hooves, reminded of what she soon would become as soon as the little life inside her was ready to wake up in the land of Equestria as another beloved subject to Celestia. A very happy smile struck her lips as she giggled back.

"It's... doing just fine. Won't be long until he or she is ready to come out" she said with a tone resembling excitement and joy, a tone Twilight couldn't resist cock her eyebrow at.

"Aren't you... you know... scared that it will hurt when it's time? We all know how delicate you are..." the lavender mare did her best to not sound rude, smiling sheepishly to hide it further. But Fluttershy wasn't the pony made for such interpretations. She KNEW she was weak and defenseless when it came to such things. However, the smile remained as she kept her eyes on her large stomach.

"No. I would be afraid in any other cases... but... when it comes to the idea of... having m-my own foal.... I'll do anything for it" she reassured before adjusting her sitting position; it wasn't so comfortable anymore. Meanwhile, Twilight smiled again and looked out through the window. She noticed right quick how long it had been since she came here. Just a few minutes ago.

"So... when is Big Macintosh coming back?" she suddenly asked, getting down from her chair in order to prepare for her leave without Fluttershy's knowledge.

The pregnant pegasus sighed and looked out at the sunset too, not even doubting her beloved stallion would be late. "He said today's chores could take some time, and I thought it was okay since there's still a little less than a month left".