Prologue

Long ago, within the starry sky, there is a village that once was settled down with the people who worshipped the brightest star in the night sky. These people are known as the People of the Stars. With everything has become very quiet, calm, and peaceful. Suddenly, something has disturbed by the explosion. The people of the stars have begun to panic. The secret priests and priestesses try to keep their people calm as they evacuated their people to shelter.

Within the crowd, a little girl is running along with the grownups. Suddenly, she saw something in the corner of her eye. The light girl has become fully stopped in her tracks, and she looks to her left. She saw a man in red with a reddish-golden cloak and hood over his head, and the man wears a golden medallion around his neck. As the girl stares at the man, she can see that he wasn't running within the crowd. With a curiosity that has overpowered her fear, she has started to follow the man instead of following the crowd.

At the highest point temple is away from all things that live within the stars. The man climbed all the stairs to get to the top of the temple.

As the man is at the top of the temple, he opened the doors and ran inside. Inside the temple, six stones are placed in the middle of the whole place. The man counted to see if all of them are in place. In relief, all the stones are secured and safe. Suddenly, creatures that are covered in mysterious armor has appeared out of nowhere. The man tried to fight back with all his might, but the creatures outnumber him. Suddenly, a scream has sounded right behind him. The man turns around, he saw a little girl in a white cloak with yellow marking around it. The little girl was cornered while the dark creatures that are surrounding her. Frozen in fear, the little girl has her back against the wall and screaming in fright. In reaction, the man fought off the creatures as he races toward the child. As he's near the child, he shielded her as he turns right back to the creatures.

While he is shielding the child, he watches horrified while the creature in armor is walking toward the stones. The man warns the creature in armor that the stones have mysterious power and they can bring consequences. The creature in armor ignored it while it was reaching for the stones, all at once, all the stones have started to glow. It blinded everything within its path, the man covered the child from the blinding light. All at once, everything that lives within the sky has gone white.

Now the story begins as 5,000 years have passed with something new will occur from down below.