1

"Are you ready Orange?"
"Wait Pear, I'm just under there"
"Under where?"
"Hahaha! You said underwear!"

Pear sighed. It had been a year since they started dating. It was difficult to tell everyone else at first but surprisingly, everyone was OK with it.. except Apple. Marshmallow was overjoyed, and Passion was happy Orange could come to terms with who he was.

"Orange! Where are you, seriously!" Pear called out.
"OK, OK!" Orange waddled out of the kitchen and out the door. They were about to explore the world. A new world outside of what they had known their whole life. After 13 years, the chiller, blender, toaster, it would all be behind them..

They were going outside.

To the grocery store.

Passion had suggested the idea of venturing to other lands, where Pear and Orange could find what they truly wanted to do. After Orange's deep trauma about HOW2 videos, it was clear they had to take a break from the channel for a while. Marshmallow agreed to take over for a while since their channel was dying anyways and they needed the publicity.

Orange was dressed in his bright green polo shirt. It was green and it had the word 'polo' across it.

"Pretty funny, right?" He said to Pear.

He also wore a grey GAP hoodie, white Air Forces and his signature tie-dye bucket hat.

Pear was dressed in his old uniform from primary school. Orange does not ask why he chooses to wear this 20 years later.

"I'm sure they'll love our jazzy fits!" Pear chuckled.
"Yeah, if we were going to a library!"
"Orange please stop teasing me I am simply studious and literarily equipped."

Then they rolled away,but not violently. It was a pleasant, peaceful roll. A quaint roll. A dainty roll.