2.1

Day 2
7:30 am
Seungmin woke up early, he went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, he went to minho's and hyunjin's room, he knocked on the door but no one answered him so he opened the door slowly, hyunjin was sleeping while covering all his body with the blanket and minho was the opposite.
Minho was awake, he was scrolling through his phone and he was
laying next to hyunjin
Seungmin greeted " good morning hyungie "
Minho left his phone and looked at the younger and said with a smile
" morning seungie "
Seungmin asked in low voice
" did you sleep well hyung ? "
Minho shook his head " unfortunately no, hyunjin was snoring all the time plus he pulled the blanket away from me "
Seungmin giggled quietly
" So poor, I expected that "
" yeah me too, uhm let's go eat something " Minho said, a sigh escaped his mouth
Seungmin whispered " what about Jinnie ?? " he pointed at hi
sleeping friend

Minho said " let's leave -" he couldn't finish his sentence because hyunjin opened his eyes at that time, he looked at them then asked " what ?? You didn't want to wake me up ?? Wait ! What time is now ? "
Seungmin answered " it's 7:30 am
good morning jinnie "
Minho answered too " yup I didn't want to wake you up "
Hyunjin surprised " what !!! This is so early, oh good morning minnie " he smiled to seungmin
Minho asked in anger " what about me hwang ? Am I invisible to you ?"
Hyunjin argued " don't call me that Lee and you didn't greet me, you woke up before me so you should say it first like minnie did "
Minho argued back " you supposed to say it first hyunjin, like seungie did and I'm the Min here "
" but you woke up first and I'll call him whatever I want " Hyunjin still argued
Minho crossed his arms and glared at hyunjin, waiting for hyunjin's greeting.
Hyunjin rolled his eyes playfully " ugh fine, firstly I don't want to argue with you in this beautiful morning, secondly I'm so hungry, so good morning min hyung "
Minho slapped hyunjin's arm lightly
" don't roll your eyes on me ever again hyunjin and good morning, you sound like you don't want to say it "
Hyunjin mumbled " yeah, I have been forced " he looked away
Minho looked at hyunjin and asked " what did you say ??"
Hyunjin shook his head, doesn't want
to say it out loud.

Seungmin sighed " I'll remind both of you that we are here for having fun not to argue with each other, it's seven in the morning and you have the strength to argue with each other, seriously??
I really regret that I wake you up "
Hyunjin tried " but Minnie - "
Seungmin stood up and said " no buts hyunjin, now get up of the bed and brush your teeth, you too min hyungie " then he left their bedroom.
Hyunjin giggled " ohh that was really strong but cute " Minho giggled
agreeing with him.