A private session with the Haitani Brothers ( I )

⚠ WARNING : May contain swearing words and the ✨ehem✨ ⚠

-------

It was around seven at night when you exit your car that was parked at the parking lot not too far from the building. Your destination was the Skye Club which owned by you.

You've decided to take a look around since you've been so busy with work and decided to take a break at your own club. The sounds of your heels clicking against the ground makes people slowly turn their attention towards you as you walk passed all of them. Their eyes which filled with lust, trailing down from your head to your legs as they watched you figure slowly fading out of their sight.

The moment you stood in front of the entrance, the guy who guard there turn his head towards you and immediately let you in and you thanked him as you walk passed him. Once you stepped inside, you are welcomed by the loud music and the scent of alcohol and smoke that makes your nose scrunched up. You look around as you walked pass many people as you looked around the room.

'Seems pretty fine,' you thought to yourself as you continue looking around the room.

The room became hotter each seconds that makes you returned and decided to order a cold drink. As you sit by the bar, suddenly you saw many figures huddled by the back of the room at the VIP's.

You just shrugged it off and decided to take the drink with you as it was done. You planned on getting upstairs but when you're about to leave, someone accidentally bumped against your shoulder from behind that almost makes your spilled your drink against yourself.

"Forgive me, señorita. I didn't quite notice you were there," a guy said as he walks around and stop right in front of you.

"It's fine. It's also my fault for not looking around," you said as you bowed.

When you lift your head, a guy with slicked back hair was standing there, wearing a formal suit. He had his mouth opened but he didn't have a chance to talk because someone was looking for him.

"Excuse me, señorita. Once again, forgive me for bumping into you," he said as he bowed a bit before shuffling away.

You just sigh and went upstairs with your drink, heading towards your office. You enter the room and place the drink and other stuffs of yours on your table. Before you could do anything else, your phone rings on the table. You look at the caller ID and it was your secretary.

You picked the phone up and pressed it against you ear, "Hello?"

"Hello, miss. I'm so sorry to inform you this but on your schedule, you have a meeting with two brothers."

'Two brothers? Meeting?' You thought to yourself as you looked around your room trying to figure out who she was talking about.

"Aaa the brothers. What time is the meeting?" You asked as you lean against the table behind you.

"Around eight, miss."

"Where's the location they booked for the meeting?" you asked as you picked your glass up and took a sip.

"They booked a place called Skye Club-"

"Inform them that I was at the club already, and I'm in my office upstairs. Last room with black door." You cut her off as you took another sip of your cold drink.

"Ah yes, I will inform them right now."

With that, the call ended as you put your phone down on the table before you pick you glass up and walk towards the wide opened window as the moonlight shone into your office.

While you're busy admiring the night view from your office, the sound of the office door of your being opened distract you.

"Welcome-" you said as you turned around but it wasn't a finished sentence as you turn to notice the man that bumped against you.

"Eh, you're the girl we had meeting with? Señorita?" He said as his brother turned to look at him.

"You know her?" he asked as he put both of his hands inside of his pockets.

"Nah, I just happen to bumped against her down there. Nice to meet you, señorita. We are the Haitani's. I'm Rindou and this is Ran."

The guy beside him lift his hand as the motion of waving. You nod your head and as you gesture them to take a sit on the couch, "Please, have a seat."

They sit on the couch as you put you drink on the table in between you guys as you take a sit opposite them.

"I'm Y/N, the owner of this club. How may I help you with the meeting?" you asked as you crossed your legs.

The guy who's name was Ran, had his eyes ran down against your body with a small smirk form on the corner of his lips.

"No need for the rush, darling. How about we have fun tonight. I mean we still have enough time to discuss this meeting shit."

Your attention turns towards him as he seductively scanned you up and down, "What do you mean?"

Ran get off from the couch and walks around before took a sit beside you, "What I mean is, why don't we have fun together in your office. Besides, we can have the meeting on the other days. For tonight, let's just have fun. Shall we, brother?"

You looked towards Rindou and a smirk already plastered on his handsome face before he got off from the couch and took a sit on the other side.

"Why not, you've been working all day long so why don't you take a break?" he said as he tangled his finger around your hair.

You were totally speechless by their action as Ran got off and head towards the window to close the curtains.

"Do you know that your room, it's soundproof." Rindou said as his breath fanned against your bare neck.

"So?..."

"So, no one will be able to hear us three here. We'll have a lot of fun together," Ran said as he returned to his spot earlier which is beside you.

Before you could progress anything, you are sweep off from the couch to someone's laps which is Rindou's.

"You smells so nice, darling. It's suffocating yet addictive like drugs." Ran said as he trail the tip of his nose down your jawline to your collar bone.

"Fuck, I'm gonna have to ruin that dress of yours señorita." Rindou said as he began to leave a sloppy kiss on your neck which makes you gasp.

Ran began to kiss and suck the skin of your on the other side of the your neck. You bite your lips to prevent yourself from moaning.

You're on Rindou's laps as he kissed you from behind and Ran was pinning the both of you from the front as they began to leaves trails of wet kisses and hickeys.

Ran and Rindou's hands both find their ways to yours and intertwined as their other free hands began to gripped the dress and ripped it off, revealing your torso which makes them smirk.

"Fuck ... We'll have so much fun with you tonight," Rindou's said as he kissed your bare shoulder as he placed his hand on your thigh and started to caressed the inner thigh that make you bite your lips.

"Let it out, let it all out baby. No point of holding back since we're having fun together tonight." Ran said as he rubbed his thumb against your lips before he leans in and make out with you as Rindou spread your legs and pull the panties down as he rubbed your inner thighs..

"Let the three of us have our own private session tonight señorita/darling."

-------

credit to miichiuv ' on YouTube for the Haitani Brothers playlist ♡