Bully mayham

Amber:sort blonde 12 pretty white 7th
Saddie:tall black hair 12 pretty white 7th

Amber and Saddie go to temor wier middle school. They git on the bus and are wedgied.
As soon as they sit down together Amber wearing pink granny panties that say badie and a blue sport bra Saddie is wearing neon green granny panties with a pink outline and matching bra. They both git there underwear yanked by two
bullies Vennesa and Kadin. Pull there panties all the way up to there bra and give them a bra connection wedgie. And say if you take it out you will wish you never did and give it a very hard tough. They git out and are looked at because there back is in that shape and the two bullies come and grab them by ther panties. And walk them to breakfast out side where there's a picnic table with a flag pole. They git there food they known what's gonna happen its daily they git there food and are taken out side. Were there bra connection wedgies are disconnected and both of the leg holes of there panties are laced through the flag pole string and are lifted about 1 foot. Before they make them drink there milk and all there food dumped on them. Which is biscuits and gravey are dumped down the back side of there panties. And a cheese stick which is shoved up ther butt and shoved in there mouth. Then they git there shoes taken off and there socks are put in ther mouth after they mixed in with the biscuits and gravy and shoved in there mouth. They start to cry and they are panted then spanked by there own shoes and are sent up they cry harder. They are 5 feet in the air then git up to ten feet and then all the way up at 20 feet the bell rings all the kids come running out and see them and take pictures they are so hummuliated then every one's in class the two bullies come out again let them down to 2 feet pants them and spank then for 5 minutes then they take the sock and cheese out of there mouth and are forced to eat it they do and are given 1 bottle of water each and they drink it all then are raised again they were 10 feet up and were screaming and crying then 20 feet the bell was about to ring for second period then they all came out and got more pictures taken of then they all went to class they were let down and then got sat on by the two bullies and were frontal wedgied then just then the principal comes out and sends them to the dean's office where the dean tells them that what ever they did to them will git done to them.And the two girls look at each other vennesa and kadin and laugh and say is this some kind of joke and she says nope.And if not we will call you parents which both are single moms and if they find out they would have to git her punishment which is spanked with only underwear on for 30 min then git a hanging wedgie for 1 hour then drink a gallon of water.All the way from 1am two 7am spanked wedgie spanked wedgie and they usually peed there pants.