𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍⌇𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘶' 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩.

𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂.

【𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇"

【𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇".】
𝙰𝙿𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝟸, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.|𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈|,𓆙
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐃𝐀' 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘'"-

The ice was cold under Kentrells touch but he kept sliding it in, Dearra moved but she didn't moan. He was doing good.

The ice cube touched her clit hood as she turned her head to the opposite side, pouting her big lips.

'Now all i got to do is put it in.'

He pushed it into her whole and she instantly sat up moaning. Her eyes on Trell as she tugged at her skin trying to get the cold melting cube out.

"You lose and De get up. You take it out imma beat yo ass." Nardo chuckled deeply staring at the side of kentrells head.

kentrell shook his head a bit, pushing the cube further into dearras hole as she moaned out random words. "uhnnn f-fuck" her legs trembled shivered.

"VON GET DOWN HEA."

Von whom was upstairs reading the back of the labels jumped at the harsh tone.mugging He immediately stood up rushing downstairs.

"ight trell stop & get up, you too de" Horace glared at the two slowly get up, kentrell groaning as he licked the juices from around his mouth.

All three of them met him at the bottom of the staircase.

Dearras wetness gliding down her thigh, slightly slithering from the cold in her heat. Kentrell looking scared..and Nardo with a big ass bloody knife.

"Von come here Pa, you not in trouble." Nardo soothed him, motioning him to walk into his arms.

Hesitant, von walked into nardos arms.

They held each other tight while Nardo mouthed over vons shoulder for de n trell to go in the kitchen.

They both followed heads low. "Ian even do nun" Dearra complained to Trell.

Trell was zoned out though, as soon as they walked into the kitchen he saw the sink filled up, he instantly thought of the one tik tok. "i tried to breathe but my head was under waterrr"

The pair both heard dayvons and Nardo feet tap on the wooden floors following them.

They stood in a square...everyone confused but trell and nardo.

"Pa pull your pants down for me and Trell stand in front of the sink."

They did as Nardo told...still shocked and confused.