Chapter one: the beninging

Once upon a time there was an emo omega guy named Trent Reznor. He was a normal boygirl living a normal life. But he has a secret no one knows yet. He has a horrible, awful, debilitating piss kink. Everytime one of his bandmates would make a slight mention of piss, he would cum immediately and uncontrollably. This lead to a life of anger and frustration. He would get so mad that his period would come early, and that only made things harrier. Much hairier than his greasy, greasy ass pubes. One day he was walking down the emo highskool w his bestie roberto smith, and that's when he saw him.

 One day he was walking down the emo highskool w his bestie roberto smith, and that's when he saw him

His shiney, unblemished, yellow skin shined in the school’s lights. His one eye was a captivating pool of chocolate sweetness. His few silky strands of hair shined.

Trent’s head followed his figure as he confidently walked past his meek 5’7 form. “Trent was practically drooling at the site of this 3 foot fiend. Roberto waved a hand in front of Trents face
“Bruv you alright innit?..” there was a hint of concern in his voice
“yeah, I’m fine.. you wouldn’t understand even if I told you” Trent replied coldly.
“Blimey m8 try me!” Robert playfully teased as they walked into a vacant classroom.
Robert sat down on a desk (cuz he’s gay) and patted the one next to him. Trent knew he couldn’t fight his best friend when he gets stubborn like this. With a fruity huff, he plopped down next to him.
“So, tell me, what’s on your mind lauv?” He took out a carton of strawberry milk and stabbed the straw into it. (author’s note: the carton moaned)
“It’s just that…I saw the most beautiful being walk past me..and i just knew..” robert handed him a carton of strawberry milk “that i would never have a chance with..mmh” he stabbed the straw into the carton. (author’s note: this one moaned too).
“Ah, you mean stewart, no?” robert said, taking a sip of his milk.
Trent’s eyes widened, his hazel orbs now fully on roberto “You know him???”
“He’s been the talk of the school ever since he transferred, also heard he has a nine-inch penor,” he said nonchalantly, Trent choked on his milk and sputtered.
“N-N-N-NINE INCHES!?! LIKE MY BAND!?!”
"Jesus Christ yes! You didn't have to make a mess though!" Robert pointed at the puddle of milk on the desk.
"Aw, fuck me."
Trent walks to the door and looks back at Roberto
"heh heh… (like sans) I'm gonna go get paper towels, bee arr bee"
"Aight mate drive saffe" Roberto responded, throwing the cartons away.

TRENT POV (going to the fucking bathroom)

Made a mess. Again.

Not in that way, though.

I walk down the hallway of the highschool, brooding over the fool I made of myself. I know Roberto doesn’t mind it, at all, but I still have to keep myself under control.
I push the bathroom door open, it's empty, surprisingly. It's usually full of boys graffiting the urinals or stalls. I walk over to the sinks to get paper towels, trying to pull one down from the dispenser.

Goddamnit its empty.
I kicked the wall and let out a huff. Of course it has to be empty now, now of all times. I lean on the wall, crossing my arms, trying to think of something.
The girl's bathroom? Hell no. The Janitor's closet? That little shit always keeps it locked.
I'm really wracking my brain here, man. Should I text Roberto and tell I'm not even capable of getting some dumb paper towels? How about I drop out and drive a stolen vespa all the way to Arkansas?
I hold my face in my hands and slide down the wall. I'm making this a bigger deal than it needs to be. Why does it even matter? It's all in my head anyways.
I hug my knees, considering giving up. I've been gone for way too long at this point, I think I'll throw in the towel.
I look up and stare holes at a trash can. I can feel my eyes unfocus, but then I look into the stall.

OH OF FUCKING COURSE.
I slam open the stall and kneel down, reaching for the toilet paper. Sure, it's no one's first option but.. it's always second?
I yell at myself mentally for not thinking of getting some in the first place. I pull some down and feel that it's thin as fuck.
Goddamnit.
This isn't gonna absorb shit.
I pull some more and more down frantically, 5th period is gonna start soon and I've DEFINITELY been gone for too long.
But I was too occupied and frantic to realize the bathroom door opened, followed by the heavy steps of leather boots.

HELLO.
we're the piss boys and this is our NIN pissfic!! :)
We're going to try and update this at least monthly, seeing as we both have school. But since school ends in almost 2 months for us, you can expect more frequent updates after chapter 3 or so (if we're motivated)
We hope you enjoyed this first chapter!!