Rui x Dian

Today was a weekend, and the troupe Wonderlands X Showtime is thinking to find pre-made outfits for their next show. 

"How about going to a mall? Perhaps we may find what we need there." Rui suggested, which in the end everyone agreed on. "Great idea, Rui-kun! I'm sure we can find LOTS of things we need!" Emu enthusiastically replied. Rui nodded back, "We can find more things other than clothes. I suppose props can be the case, and materials needed for the machines."

"Ah right, Dian-kun. Since you're also the clothing manager, perhaps you can help us find suitable clothes?" Dian chuckled and looked into his mesmerizing eyes, "I don't think that should be even a question now, Rui." Since Rui was way taller than Dian, he gave her a head pat or two. 

"She's so adorable, haha." He thought before finally finalizing the plan of today.

In The Mall

After wandering around the gigantic mall with its smooth white walls, Tsukasa told the group to stop at a place. "I'm sure there's other clothing stores around, though this is a generic area for us to pick what we like. How about the department store?" Tsukasa exclaimed in a mezzo forte. From everyone's faces, he can just guess its an affirmative sign and walked towards its territory to the clothing area.

"You guys can try searching good outfits you think would fit for Halloween. I'll supervise Rui for now." Dian instructed to the troupe which all members except Rui spread out to their end.

"So, my clothing manager, what clothes do you think would fit for me?" Rui looked at Dian with a teasing face.  "Well it's the Halloween season. I think we should put on orange and black colors, but in some kind of comfy mood?" Despite the lack of detail, Rui understood completely. 

"How about this, Dian-kun?" Rui showed you a cotton sweater with black and orange stripes. "It's pretty nice but I think it doesn't spook much for Halloween." In which the Alchemist nodded in her critique. 

While Rui was looking for interesting outfits of Dian's liking, she did likewise. 

"Ah, Rui, I'm not entirely sure if this would fit you, though it seems interesting?" Dian grabbed the overalls that was hanged on a hanger and followed him to the men's dressing room and waited for him.

Dian heard the door Rui went in was unlocked and showed her all angles of the clothing. 

It was a tucked black off-shoulder sweater with an orange scarf, followed by a brown belt with an orange cloth tucked behind it, and black leggings with an orange stripe on the ends. He also has a cape in which the outer part is colored black while the inside is orange. 

"I sure wonder what kind of combination you have given me, Dian-kun. Your tastes are to my liking." Rui smiled at Dian, which made her blush the lightest pink. "I think it looks great on you, Rui." Dian signed a thumbs-up and Rui got back to the changing room to undress.

After several other minutes to choose good outfits for the other members and for herself, shopping for clothes came to an end. "Dian-chan chose a super DUPER cute outfit for me! It's so kira kira bawow!!" Emu shouted in hype and jumped, Rui sympathized with her as he thought the outfit Dian chose for him was just as cute.

He didn't say it out loud but chuckled to himself and looked at Dian with her face of embarrassment from the attention. 

Tsukasa then clapped his hands to get the attention of everyone, "Well that concludes all for our major requirement! Does anyone need to go somewhere else before we leave?"

"Let's go to a Pizza Place!"
"Can we go to the video game shop?"
"I need materials in the hardware store."
"I need ingredients in the grocery store."

Tsukasa sighed and facepalmed. "All of them wants to go everywhere! Oh well." 

"Well, let's meet up by the 2nd Floor Fountain Area then!"