Her as usual

~Y/N POV~

Today had started like all of my other repetitive days.

walking to the bus stop, seeing crazy carl try to eat grass. Ya know what I think I'm starting to get used to this whole new kid thing which is good because everyone treating me like a science project except,

Priya.

And it's all because of our bond for nightfall which pretty crazy how you get four new friends over a book.

But back to the present, I was talking to myself like I always do, and then I didn't realize that I was walking in front of the bus and almost got hit and died which I kind of wanted but someone grabbed my book bag and saved my life. 

I gasped loudly still comprehending what just happened then I saw Priya with that same chill smirk she always did "wh- ho- i-" I struggle to make any words "I know I know I'm the best to exist and I'm a goddess" she grabbed my hand "Now come on we'll be late" We got on the bus and sat our tired- a**es down.

We sat on the bus the only seat available was the one behind Cater. The emo white boy that said the N-word cause there's a lot going on at home or whatever Emily said.

 But we look at each other and we look at him "Come on newbie" she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the seat. 

Once we both sat down he lifted his hand over his seat and quickly formed it into a middle finger then he brought it down quickly so no one would see 

I sat up so I could punch him but Priya tugged my shirt/dress to make me stop I ignored her and gave him a wet willy he didn't do anything because he is a big b*tch.

Fucking time skip

I was standing not too far from Tyler cause his locker was not too far from mine. 

Then I heard Mei yell "Besties assemble!" 

so I just stood there waiting for her to call me  

We all did a little handshake that always makes me think of fishes eating 

"Miriam!"

"Priya!"

"Abby!"

All I knew was that my name was next.

"Y/N!"

I quickly ran over like a little bouncy toddler and said "Ay what up"

"Ready to change the world!" Mei said with confidence 

"So ready"

"I was born to do this"

"LET'S BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND"

" I'll be the mortal version of Gaea!" I said with confidence. With these girls, I feel like I have grown so much even though I've been with them for 1 year. I don't know what I would have done without my besties.

______________________________________________________

I'll try to upload more during spring break and the same thing with the Mirabel book  🙂