[2024] Hypnotization

"Annyeonghaseyo," Sunny greeted timidly as Sunny peeked into the consultation room.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sunny," the doctor greeted her back. "Come on in," he invited her to sit on the couch. There was a couch and a coffee table. And then another single chair for the doctor to sit on.

There were two camera directors in the room and another two cameras placed in its angle.

"How are you feeling today?" the doctor asks.

"I feel excited, nervous and a little bit scared," Sunny admitted and grinned.

The doctor chuckled, "That is always the case when someone meets me here. Don't worry, we'll take care of you. Do you mind if we try communicating casually? I want to let you feel how it will be later on when I start questioning you."

Sunny nodded, "Sure."

"You can always talk. If you want to talk, you can talk. If you want to talk deeper about it, you can talk. I'm here to listen and I won't intercept you until you've finished talking." The doctor said.

I nodded, "Got it."

"Did you eat breakfast this morning?"

Sunny nodded, "I did."

"What did you eat for breakfast?"

"Sandwich."

"Can you describe more about the sandwich you've eaten for breakfast?"

"There was egg and mayonnaise. Lettuce and red tomato. A little bit of a mustard and that's it. The sandwich was a whole meal bread."

"That sounds delicious. Did you enjoy your breakfast?"

"Yeah, it was nice."

"How did you come here just now? Did you manager sent you here or you drive by yourself?" he asked again.

"Yeah, my manager and staff sent me here." Sunny replied.

"That's good. How is your relationship with your managers and staff? Is everything alright?"

Sunny nodded, "So far as I know, our relationship is good."

The doctor smiles and nodded, "That's good to hear. What about your relationship with family and friends? Is everything alright? Are you all contacting each other frequently, sometimes or rarely?"

"I call my mom about 4 times a week. We would sometimes video call with my siblings too. With my friends, we chat the most. We're in contact and yeah, good."

"Who is your closest friend right now?" the doctor asks.

"I guess it's ITZY's Yuna," Sunny replied.

"How close are you?"

"We can share secrets with each other and we keep it as a secret," Sunny answered.

"How much do you care for her?"

"I would die for her," Sunny replied and grinned.

"You seem to care a lot for her. What is good about her?"

"She's a funny person. Sweet and kind. She's really respectful to me and really patient with me. I'm not a patient person. I don't think that I'm a sweet or patient person. I'm a rough and quick person. I tend to miss small details. But she helps me to think about all that and lets me think about the bigger ones. She's like a mother figure to me too. I can say that because... she is one of the people I look up to."

The doctor smiles at Sunny's answers, "You appreciate your friendship a lot."

Sunny smiles and nodded, "I do."