The First Day

It was just another day for Aniyah. She woke up, checked her phone, and stared at the ceiling. She hoped that Rodney would respond to her risky nudey picture soon, she was beginning to feel embarrassed. She got up and walked to her crooked dresser and looked in the mirror. She sighed at the sight of her weave in the morning, and then shoved the falling clothes back into her drawers. She yawned, and cringed her yellow face as she smelt the aroma of her morning breath. Disgusted, she galloped to her grungy bathroom and got her toothbrush out. She looked at it, almost vomiting, because it was dusty. She quickly rinsed it off, looking away so she wouldn't faint. She normally liked rough, kinky things that went in her mouth, but not this one. She went on with her morning, getting ready to the sound of Tupac busting rhymes in the background. Once she was ready for school she trotted to her small kitchen to eat breakfast, which consisted of two-day-old milk and stale cereal. She could almost taste the change in this particular day in her gross snack. Today was going to be special. She could feel it, or was that just Rodney responding to her? It was.
Rodney: Nice Gurll Send Mee Another One 😈✊🏿👅💥
She locked her phone and rolled her eyes. She was never sending him a picture of her asshole again.