Chapter One - First Encounter

"Tori!Open this damn door or I swear I'll burge right in! I don't care if you're naked." Blake warned. I scoffed at his threat and snuggled deeper into my bed.He was so stupid to believe my excuse of getting dressed.

"Tori Cross,open this door right now!Do you know what time it is?" I then looked at my bedside clock and saw that I only had twenty minutes to get to school which was a twenty minute drive! "Shit!" To make matters worse,it was the first day of the semester!

I was now running round my room looking for my backpack. I had never got a detention in my life and wasn't planning on getting one anytime soon. I finally found the thing and gathered a few book from my table along with my phone and walked out.

"Tori,I swear if we're late..." Blake said with an evil glint in his eyes. I instantly knew that he was up to no good. Blake ,who was one of my closest friends,was looking pretty hot in his black everything look and disheveled hair.No wonder girls chase after him."Can we finally leave after you're done checking me out?"he said with a faint blush rising on his cheeks.

"Here's a piece of advice,get your head out of your ass,it's not a hat."I said while grinning the entire time. He glared at me and stomped off to the car. I quickly grabbed an apple and went to the car where Blake was hooting like a maniac.

* * * * * *

It was so hard to find a parking space in the South High parking lot. We drove around in circles looking for a space and just in the nick of time,we got one. It was now around five minutes to the bell. I ran into the school and rushed to get my English folder.

My mind was so set on reaching my class in time that I accidentally ran into something hard that sent me sprawling to the ground. "Watch where you're going bitch!" A deep voice boomed that I wasn't quite familiar with.

"Why don't you watch were you're going you jerk!"I spat out in a cold tone as I was gathering my books from the floor.

As I stood up,my eyes were instantly locked to a pair of hazel eyes. They were cold and emotionless. I instantly knew that they belonged to only one person. The playboy of all playboys,the bad boy himself, Hunter Black.

**END OF CHAPTER ONE**

Short? I know. This is more of an intro.

But I promise the next chapter will make up for it:)

Hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to drop off some comments :)

-R. xx