[11] New lies Old Bonds!

[UNEDITED]

Pramod's pov,

"Why did Inspector Vishal sent you a cheque?" I asked her.

"I...i... um...i don't know... may be he has mistaken"

"okay!"  I turned towards the postman "you may go" i said and he left.

"Coffee" she said and we both sat on her sofa.

"Susheela-

"huh? what happen?" she is reacting weird

"no. I think i should leave now" i said and she nodded.

"Bye!"

"yeah bye!" she said nervously
.

.

.

On the way back home i was getting more suspicious. Why she behaves so weird whenever this bastard Vishal's topic comes on? Do she know him?

I need to know. I have the right to know.

I took out my phone and decide to contact my most trusted man.

"Hello! Hmm.... Susheela Ruhail. I need each and every information about her. What she was doing in last four years, about her friends and specially does she have any connection with Inspector Vishal Chauhan!"

"Ok boss!" saying this he cut the call and i moved back to my home.

❍━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━❍

Susheela's pov,

Its about to be an hour that Pramod left from here and i am still roaming tense.

Did he have any doubts on me? Dammit!

I was getting restless by each passing minute. I was regretting that moment when i accepted Vishal's deal. I mean i can't cheat Pramod, he is a good man. And even last night he supported me, consoled me and i was just using him all the time?

No! You have to make a decision.

I was fighting with my own thoughts when i got a call. It was Neil.

"hmm!"

"Dii where are you? Are you still at your place?" he showered his questions on me as soon as i received the call.

"Yes... i am still in my house. Why?" i asked as he was sounding tense.

"Dii.. Vishal had told us na to go somewhere. I am already on the way to Lucknow and please you too go somewhere and hide yourself." he said more like a requesting

"okay okay fine .... i will by today okay!" i said and he just hmmed and we declined the call.

Tch...another blunder. Where shall i go now?

Rohtak?

No Susheela.... don't ever think of that. My whole life was scattered there and i won't let my past to effect on my present or on my future.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Its 7 pm and i am at the bus stop. I don't know where i am going, where my destination is? Its feel like i am back to the square one. I am back to the place where i was four years before.

Afraid of the world, afraid of the people. Each and every second i was in guilt for falling for the wrong person. He left a void in my heart which can never be refilled.

I got on the bus for Rishikesh. It will be an all night journey and i have to stay there for minimum a week if every things goes well. God ! save me.

"Yes Maa... i am at the bus stop. Yes will reach by tomorrow early morning. Say my Pranam to Bauji too!"

Neil? Yes its Neil's voice. I looked out the area from my window and saw him standing and talking on phone.

I, suddenly, felt saw happy seeing him. My little brother. Though it was just for a deal but our bond was real.

I should inform him about my visiting Rishikesh. Yes, someone should know this. Deciding this i got out of the bus and rush to him.

"Neil" i called him but he already got onto the bus and i too was about to follow him into when i was stopped by the bus handyman.

"Madam! ticket?"

"Arrey see i am not travelling through this bus. I just want to talk to my brother" i said but he didn't allowed me.

Idiot! I took out my phone and called him.

"Hello di!"

"Where are you now?"  I asked playfully

"Come on dii like you don't even know..... i am in my home." his words made me shock

Why he is lying?

"You are in your house?" i asked again

"yess dii.... ek sec Maa.... dii Mom is calling me so i will call you later bye" saying this he cut the call.

"Was that a hallucination? I mean why will he lie about-

Suddenly the bus handyman started shouting the name of their destiny. The name which shook me to the core.

"Rohtak!" a whisper came out my throat.

"Vishal- Neil- Pramod-Rohtak ! Are they related. And Neil? He told me that he is in Lucknow then Rohtak?

Oh Shit! Kartik!"

❍━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━❍

HELOOOO!!!!!!! KAISE HO SAB?

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

HMMMMMMM........

WHO WAS THAT MAN PRAMOD WAS TALKING TO? DID HE HAVE A DOUBT ON SUSHEELA?

WHY IS NEIL LYING?

ROHTAK?!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE!!!!!