Chapter 1

Ariana's POV

Ari, wake up!" A voice yelled. "You have to go to a meeting in an hour!" The voice yelled again.
"I'm up, I'm up!" I said, lifting my body up from the bed.
I looked at my clock, it read: 11:34
"Shit! I never wake up this late," I trailed off.
"First of all, Language! Secondly, you always wake up late. You should use your alarm clock more often." Alfie said.
"Whatever, let me take a shower so I can get ready for that meeting.." I mumbled.

*20 Minutes Later*

After taking a shower, I wrapped a towel around my body, and blow dried my hair, and then I straightened it out, with a little curls at the end.
Finally, I put on my undergarments, and slipped on a black skirt, with high knee socks, and black dress up shoes, and then I put on my black crop top, that says my band name, Accidental Liars 4 (AL4).
Oh did I mention, I'm in a band, also the lead singer? Oh, well.. I am.
Oh, I forgot! I'm also British.. Obviously, if you know I'm Alfie Deyes' little sister, you'll know I'm British. Although, Alfie and I look nothing alike.

I finished doing my makeup, and put my hair in a high ponytail.

"Alfie, I'm ready." I muttered, walked into the kitchen, grabbing a banana.
"Okay, let's go. By the way, Zoe is coming." He said, taking an apple.
"Really? Yay!" I yelled excitedly. But yeah, I'm really good friends with Alfie's girlfriend, Zoe.

*10 Minutes Later*

"Zoe! Come on, I have to get to a meeting in like.." I trailed off, glancing at my watch that read: 12:17.
"I have to be there in thirteen minutes, come on!" I shouted, as Zoe came out.
"I'm sorry, I woke up later than expected. Alfie didn't tell me I was coming along." She said, glaring at Alfie.
When I realized what she said, we both glared at Alfie.
"What?!" He yelled. "Come on already, let's just go." He muttered.

*10 Minutes Later*

"Okay, bye. Love you guys!" I yelled to them, before running into the building.

I walked up to the desk. There stood a lady, wearing a slutty outfit.
"May I help you, ma'am?" The woman asked, with no emotion showing on her face.
"Ma'am? Pfft.. I'm sixteen, how old are you? 60?" I said, trying not to laugh.
"Excuse me? Bitch, you better shut up. Now, I'm going to ask you again, how may I help you?" She said. She must be American, because she doesn't have a British accent.
"Whatever.. I'm Ariana Deyes-" She cut me off.
"Ariana Deyes? Oh right! You have a meeting.. Ugh, I'm sorry for the way I just treated you.." She trailed off.
"No worries, by the way, what I said about you being sixty was a joke. Anyways, do you know where the room for my meeting is?" I asked, politely.
"Yes, it's.. Room 104." She said, glancing at the computer.
"Thank you." I smiled, walking to room 104.

"Hmm.. Room 104.." I muttered, looking around.
"Miss, are you looking something?" A voice asked.
I turned around to see my best friend, Julia.
"Julia, hey! I was looking for room 104." I said.

(A/N: Julia is the girl in the picture.)

"Oh, okay. I'll take you there." She said.
"So.. You work here?" I asked, as we were walking.
"Yes. I just go a job a few weeks ago. Lately, I've been busy." She said.
"Oh." I mumbled.

"Here we are," She said, pointing towards a door ahead, that read: Room 104.
"Thank you, Julia. I'll call you later." I said, walking into the room.

*1 Hour Later*

"Oh my god, that took forever!" I shouted, running up into my room.
"It was only an hour, don't be so dramatic." Zoe said, coming into my room.
"Yeah, but it felt like forever." I trailed off, checking my notifications of my phone.
"Hey, Ari, I've been meaning to ask, but do you want to go to something called MAGCON?" She asked.
"Ugh, sure.. What is MAGCON though?" I asked.
"Oh, MAGCON stands for Meet And Greet Convention." She said.
"Oh, okay then.. Sure. But ugh, who are we meeting?" I asked.
"God, Ari! Kill it with the questions," She trailed off, laughing a bit. "But, we are going to meet: Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff, Nash's younger brother, Hayes, Carter, And a few more that I don't know the names of." She finished.
"I've heard of Cameron Dallas.. Oh, oh! Is he that sexy guy on vine?" I asked, smiling at the thought of how I remembered something.
"Yes.. I think." She mumbled the last words.

*Next Week*

"Ari! I told you to pack your bags yesterday! Didn't Alfie remind you that we had to be on the plane today?" She said, asking the last part.
"No. Alfie said no such thing, he must've forgot. Emphasis on the word forgot." I said, glaring at the boy walking in my room.
"I heard that, and Zoe, seriously.. Stop getting me to do YOUR job. It's nlot mine, it's yours. I'm not your servant, so get do it yourself." He said, almost screaming. Uh Oh. Looks like he's in trouble.
"What did you just say to me?" She said.
"Nothing."
"That's what I thought." She said, revealing a smirk.
"Ari, are you done yet?" She asked.
"Yes, I just finished." I muttered, picking up my luggages, and running to the car."

*30 Minutes Later*

"Come on! Let's go, we have to be there right now!" Zoe shouted, pulling out everyone's luggages.

All of us were finally there, rushing inside the plane, when someone said,
"Miss, are you done yet! The plane is ready to take off!"
We didn't respond, we just ran inside of the airplane.
Totally forgetting our luggages...
"Zoe! We forget our luggages!" I yelled. Everyone turned and looked at me.. And realized who Zoe, and I were.
Oh fudge!

"Miss, can I have your autograph?"
"Excuse me, can I take a picture with you?"
"Can you put me in one of your videos?"

"This is going to be a long day.. Maybe we should be worn a disguise?" I whispered to Zoe, not wanting anyone to hear.
"Yes, we should've worn disguises." She mumbled, in a small whisper.

*After The Plane Ride*

"Ugh.. That was long." I said, walking, and putting on my pair of glasses, and a hat. Zoe put her's on.

"Excuse me, not to be such a burden, but could you ask someone to give us a ride? We don't exactly have a ride to a hotel. Oh, and it has to be her MAGCON, oh and-" I was cut off of my babbling.
"Yeah, sure. Just let me go get my friend.." He said, walking towards another guy.
"Nash, we have to take these girls to a hotel, they said they were coming to MAGCON for the meet and greet." He said to the boy, named Nash.
"Okay, let's go.. It's not like I have any other plans." The guy named Nash said to Cameron.
"Hi, I'm Nash, and this is my friend Cameron.. Although, you probably already know who we are. Anyways, we have to hurry, the fan girls come early to see us." Nash said. Fan girls? What the hell...