'Are you jealous? ' Javon

I woke up with hands wrapped around my waist, looking next to me i see javon still sleeping.
´wake up javon´ i whispered in his ear. giving him a peck on his lips. he didnt give up so i went downstairs.
´ Good morning Jayla, and jaden´ i said grabbing some waffles.

´ finally you woke up, were going out to eat its..14:09´ Jaden said. ´ i'll wake up Javon.´ i said walking upstairs.
i changed in my pants and one of Javon's sweat shirt. geez, how long can he sleep? ´ javon? .. Javon!´ i yelled. making him jump of the bed.
´whats happening?´ he said shocked looking at me, ´ were going out to eat so change.´i said walking downstairs.

( time skip cuz why not? )

anyways he finally came down and we walked up to the car. ´ who's coming anyway?´ Javon said.
´ lets see.. Kylee, Kayden and Jaden's girlfriend Bella.´ Jayla said driving off

( time skip again )

We walked into Mcdonalds ( idk ) I saw Kylee sitting next to a girl, prob Kayden, i have never met her before. she seems lovely.
We walked up to them and immediately the girl jumped up and hugged Javon. i was shocked but they were friends so i didnt mind, right?
´ Hey Javon how are you?´ she said smilling, not focusing on anyone else. ´ im good, oh have you met Y/N? ´ he said grabbing my hand. ´ no, but who is she? ´ Kayden said. ´ Hi, im Y/N itsnice to see you! ´i held out my hand for her to shake but she looked at me in a disgusting way, Javon noticed so he said ´ lets sit down okay?´ Javon sat down and i sat next to him.

I was in between Javon & Jayla. i noticed they started talking WAY to much, like they havent seen each other in years. i looked at Jayla like wtf?
she noticed and just rolled her eyes. i've also noticed they way Kayden looked, talked and touched him, Why do i feel so jealous. i looked at Jaden and he just stared at them, he just didnt care. but he also didnt know between me and Javon. Jaden got tired so he rested his head on my shoulder. i didnt mind atleast.

But Javon looked pissed off. on the other hand Bella looked at us ( me & jaden ) and just brushed it off, knowing w were just friends.
In the middle of Kayden and Javon's conversation he suddenly walked away, im guessing to the bathroom rq?
Its been like 16 minutes and he still didnt com back from the bathroom. i got worried so i started looking for him, i found him in a line ordering some food. he never liked Mcdonalds so he is maybe ordering for Kayden? i got sad thinking about it. Jaden had already woken up from his deep sleep.
Javon then walked up to our table and put the food infront of my face. ´ whats this?´ i asked. ´ i got you your favourite Mcdonalds meal´ Javon said looking at me with a sad and mad face.

´ did you got something for me too Jav?´ ew, a nickname from Kayden should be gross ( not in real life she looks absolutely nice! ) Javon looked at her with an expression and said, ´'no, i got it for her only´ Javon said. Oh i know he's jealous!

After we were done hanging out we went back to our home to have a sleepover. i was upstairs in Javon's room on his beanbag watching tiktok. Javon came in and picked me up from the bean bag and pushed me on the bed, tickling me. i had to laugh so much i had a stomach ache. ´ e- enough Javon!´ i said laughing while he still was tickling me.

´ not if u give me a kiss´ he said tickling me harder. ´ fine ´ i said, giving him a kiss turned out in a lil make out. the door opened leaving Jaden grossed out. ´ ew yall gross!´ Jaden said. ´ oh please, i've seen how you and Bella kiss, thats way more gross ´ Javon said closing the door and turning to me cuddling for the rest of the night.

Readers note!
I've yall read this then i wanna say that i do requests. and also, thx so much for reading this book!