Hey, i'm Maddi.

Chapter 1 - Pilot

Maddi's pov

 I took one step out of the café, sporting a purple beanie on my brown curly hair. My grey jacket zipped up and a little bit of my white Jimmy Hendrix shirt hanging out from under my jacket. Snow slowly descending to the ground. I go for a walk with my hot chocolate in one hand and large shoulder bag slung across my chest. Entering a small park, I wipe the snow off a bench and sit down, immediately pulling out pencils and a sketch book. Hours pass, finally confident with my delination of the sunset, i check the time, 6:34pm.

"Shit."

I muttered under my breath. Quick to pack my things away, I look down at my phone to text my mom that i would be late for dinner.

"Hey you dropped something"

A man called after me, today is not my day is it. Spinning on my heel, i see my sketchbook in hs gloved hands, the blond mans eyes locked to the flipping pages. Already late, I quickly reach for the book only to have him flinch, finally meeting my eyes.

Niall's pov.

She was stunning, her long brown hair falling down her shoulders. Electric blue eyes. I couldn't believe how perfect she is. Quickly coming back to reality, I was holding her sketchbook handing it to her slowly.

"Sorry about that."  I mumble.

"It's fine, thanks"

Spinning on her heel to leave, disappointment running through me.

"Those drawings are amazing." Words pouring out of my mouth before I can process, desperate to continue speaking with her. 

Maddi's pov

He was irresistable, his ice blue eyes  But i don't think he will like me back. Niall was wearing a brown jacket unzipped with a shirt that said 'a' on it in red and blue. His causal pants and hightops made him look irresistable. He probably has a girlfriend with looks like that. He is so perfect. As I finish cleaning is shirt we look up and stare into each others eyes for a few seconds, then I look down and say..

"So I'm sorry about that.."

"No it was my fault" He tried to convince me. I look into his eyes and glance back down.

"Well I guess I better go now." I murmur. Taking it slowly step by step with my head down. He quickly yells after me and says

"So will i ever be able to see you again?" Quickly, I spin around and look at him and yell back "I sure as hell hope so."

When I get home my mom rushes to the door to get me ready for dinner. All through dinner I can only think of Niall. The second I get out of dinner I rush back to the park hoping he would be there. I sit down and start skethching again trying to pass time and get my mind of Niall for a while. But all that I can think about is him. Questions run through my head, Is he gonna come? Is he thinking about me? I wish he would come. Just as I think i am going to give up.... He comes up to me and says

"Hi, I thought I might find you here."