Get away

Fritz ran down the hall leading to the back room.
"Mikey I'm here! I brought-" he walked into the room and it was empty.
"....Michael?"
"Hm, I guess he's not here." William said, as he was following the child. Fritz couldn't help but notice the horrible stench that was in the room.
It made him want to throw up.
"Ough-it stinks in here. Like... REALLY stinks." He noticed that the awful stench was coming from Chica.
"You Oughta spray some Febreeze in here or sumin. I can let you borrow my dad's Mr.-" he turned around and saw William right behind him... with a knife. William grabbed Fritz and slammed him against a wall.
"UGH-" Fritz groaned. "What are you-" he opened his eyes and saw William with a knife above his head.

Fritz panicked but remembered he had a knife. He pulled it out of his pocket and flicked it open. Then he stabbed William's shoulder.
"Guhh-" William groaned. He dropped his knife and screamed. His breathing had hitched so Fritz ran away. His glasses were falling off his face. He would fix them but he was so focused on escaping. He should've fixed them but fell off. He ran into Chica. He couldn't see anything.
"M-my glasses- Where-" he was now panicking for real. He felt like crying, but he wasn't gonna give up. He could see the yellowness of Chica in front of him. And Chica.. was right next to the door! He slowly walked with his hands against the wall until he felt an empty space. This is the way, he ran down the little hallway and ran into the door.

"F-fuck~" William mumbled. He looked behind him and saw Fritz making his way to the door.
"Hhh- you crafty little shit. I should've seen that coming.." he started walking towards the door by Fritz. Fritz balanced himself, due to him stumbling after running into the door. He felt around the door until he found the door handle. He twisted it and swung it up. Once he opened it he ran out the door. He ran into some walls which slowed him down a bit. He could hear William running after him. He didn't know how far or close he was which scared him. At any given moment he could get stabbed.

Fritz ran into something hard and red. It also felt like metal. It must be another animatronic.
"Y-you gotta help me!" He yelled.
"Why?" The red thing asked.
"You gotta get me out of here!"
"Okay then! Lets go! Harr harr harr!" The red thing scooped him up and they ran. Fritz then realized it was Foxy and shifted uncomfortably in his arms.
"We goin to the door mate?" He asked. Fritz nodded violently.
"Yes please!" Fritz could see the bright light of outside. Foxy set him down.
"There you go mate!" Fritz opened the doors and frantically looked around. He couldn't see, but he remembered which way to go to get to the Pizza Hut. He ran towards the Pizza Hut and once he saw something that looked like the doors he pushed them open.
"DAD!!?!" He screamed.

"DAD!?" He screamed again, just wanting to see his father.
"He must be in the kitchen," Fritz thought. He couldn't see though. It would be too dangerous to walk in there. But he walked up to the kitchen doors and stuck his head through.
"Dad...?" He couldn't hear him.
"Dad!" He screamed.
"Peppino?" He finally heard his dad say.
"Dad! Come here!"
He stood back into the dining area outside of the kitchen doors. He saw something that looked like his dad step out of the kitchen.
"Fritz? What's wrong? Where are your glasses?"
"Uhm.." he couldn't help himself. He started crying and couldn't stop.
"Aw, Fritz come here." He opened his arms as an invite for a hug. Fritz ran to his arms and hugged him tightly. Gino pulled his boy closer to him and rubbed his back.
"What's wrong?"

Fritz hiccuped before he mustered up,
"Mr. Afton... he.. tried to kill me.. and I just wanted to see Michael.." he sobbed.
"He what..?"
"He tried to kill me! He had a k-knife.. and he brought me to a room. And it had Chica.. and it smelt awful. a-and I stabbed his shoulder. But my glasses fell off. And Foxy helped me out.."
Gino tightens his grip on his son.
"Well.. I'll have to talk to Mr. Afton.. you can't go there anymore.."
"I don't want to.." he mumbled. "But what if I want to play with Michael?"
"He'll have to come here.. We'll go there together to tell him that, Kay?" Fritz nodded.
"I love you Fritz.."
"I love you too dad.."
"I'm proud of you, you made it out.." he looked at Fritz with a smile. Fritz slightly smiled back.

꧁~~~~~~~~~꧂

William chased Fritz until Foxy picked him up and ran away with him. He chased them a little while after before stopping. He stumbled, this knife is still in his shoulder. He attempted to pull it out a few more times before Henry walked over.
"William!" He looked up panicked. "William what happened to you?!"
"That stupid Fritz brat stabbed me."
"Why?!"
"I don't know.." actually he knew why but why would he tell Henry?"
"Here come on, I'll help you." He grabbed Williams wrist and slowly dragged him to a room with a first aid kit and shit like that. William looked at the door.
"That stupid shit. My cover is gonna get blown. Shit shit shit. I'll get you one day.."