Chpter 1

(Pitcher of Liz/Elizabeth)
"SPLASH" suddenly I woke up from my very happy and well awesome dream to find my self drenched in icy Coldplay water. Looking around I saw my younger brother, Jeremy roiling on the floor in fights of laghfter.
"WHAT THE BLODDY HELL DO YOU WANT?" I yell at him while giving him the evil eye.
"M...mom... wanted.. m-me to wake yup for school." He mane fed to say between giggles.
"Fine. Now get out." Getting up he took his empty purple bucket and left. God can little seven year old get any annoying I though to my self while getting up and trudging to my bath room which is combined to my room. I know lucky but my prints spoil me and this is what they gave me when we built the house when I was eight. Staring into the mirror I saw my long waive dirty blond hair up in a rats nest info the top of my head, leaving my hasle and pink lip unframed. Stripping from my P.JS I got in the hot steemy shower.

***at school***
I was now sitting in my home room class eating for the teacher to arrive. While the class around me socialized and talked, you see I don't have any friends, I'm just the nerd. Baggy clothing. An A+ in every subject. And of corse big black rimed glasses which by the way I hate, but I never asked my prints for contacts or anything.
"Class pleas sit down. Look I know it the first day back and everything. But can you pleas just clam down. There were a couple sniggers at his words.
"Okay class we have a new student joying us. Pleas welcom, Mary Rose."
In walked a girl with blond hair the same as mine but she had streeks of all different kinds of colours, her stile of clothing was crazy, with a letter jacket covering her white base ball sile shirt, down to her ripped jean shorts shorts, all ending in her black combat boots. Her perfect face with bright blue eyes, he fair skin all ending with her soft pink lips, which by the way had a silver lip ring on. at her entrance there were a couple cheers and whistles. There was no other way of saying it this girl was a complete bad ass. Are queen bee and her fellow plastics were glaring at her.
" Mary can you just wate befor you take a seat I'm just going to switch some of the setting." At are teachers word there were a couple of groans.
"Okay can Justin plz switch with Elizabeth, and um... Stacy plz switch with.... Blake. and Mary you can choose where you want to sit." After that the names who were called moved. I moved to the very back of the class where Justin was a few seconds ago. Growing I plopped down and pulled my note book closer to me waing for the class to begin. There was a scratching of a chair coming from beside me, looking up I was stunned, sitting there was the so called bad ass Mary. Her very pretty face was covered by her hair that she moved when she faced...me.
"Hi, I'm Mary. I was wondering who you were." I was shocked the new British bad ass girl was wondering who I was. What the hell just happened.
"W..well my name is..." I was cut short because suddenly I had forgotten my name. But before any one of us could say something. Mr.Harris cut in
"Elizabeth do u mind paying attention in my class." at his word there was a chorus of laghfter.
"Ya glasses why don't u just be the miss goody goody your are and pay attention." One of the jocks piped up.
Felling my face flushed up in emberiment. There was a screeching of a cheer. Looking over I saw Mary standing up fist clenched