In Memory Of: Werewolf

You're the only exception

To my made up rule

That any guy I like

Should be dressed to the nines by noon

But then you walked into class

With your laces undone,

And your hair all shaggy

And I thought you were a bum

But you sat next to me

And I could hardly breathe

And I sat there and thought

"What's happening to me?"

While you fell asleep

You tried to make conversation

In the last five minutes

And your definitely not the type

To play tennis

You wear skinny jeans

Tighter than mine

When you walk into class

I stare each and every time

And long for you to be mine

My friend 'XxBarbieGirl101Xx' wrote this in class about me and my crush and i lyked it sooooooo much i decided to post it up and wanted to kno wat every1 thinks about this cute funny poem. Oh and check out her stories she is epically awesome she keeps her readers wanting more and more. Every1 of my friends who read it at school luvs and thinks its cute and funny. Oh and a quick shout-out 2 my bestie, my friend, and my other half 'XxBarbieGirl101Xx' she is freakin hilarious and crazy. I luve her as a friend! P.S. i don't understand why she calls my crush "werewolf" but that's my other half for you i can't change her and wouldn't want to even if she's crazy. And yes she calls hym werwolf and she calls me puppy at school. She is a psycho!!!!!!!!! p.s. to any1 who makes a mistake and think  the boy's is dead he isn't  i thought to add this becuz another friend of mine read it today and thought the guy waz dead even though i repeated like a thousand times that he wuz alive and i wuz having lunch with him later but she is thick headed and i want to clear up any mistaken thoughts.