1

The earth is in chaos. Many males died except females. Of course, they won't hurt us. They need us. They praise us like a God. We female are the only key for their dying race.

If the government surrendered maybe many people is still alive. But they didn't. Aliens, told us if we give them enough females they won't attack us. But the government declined.

And that was the start of the war. I don't have family. My mom and dad died in a car accident five years ago. I don't have siblings.

I was in my house cooking when I heard a loud boom. I was startled. And then fear crept out of me. What's that? Is an alien coming? No! I need to get out of here. I searched for my back pack and when I saw it I grab it and put the things that I need. Food, water, sanitary pads. I haven't finished my packing when I heard another loud bang and scream of people.

I didn't think twice to run. I opened the back door and run into the forest.

I cant breathe. My feet are tired. But I don't have a choice.

Maybe, I'm too tired so I stopped for a minute. Catching my breath. I looked around me. No one is here except me. I breath a sigh of relief.

I'll sleep here for tonight I'll just find another abandoned house to stay tomorrow. I lay down and my eyelids grew heavier and then I fell asleep.

I haven't asleep for three hours when I heard a crash of tree. I woke up and look around. I didn't see anything. But I never put my guard down.

No, Lisa be calm it might just some random animals. I reassured myself.

Sigh. Maybe, I'm just being paranoid. I lay down again and was about to close my eyes when I saw something that took my breath away.

I saw him. Blue eyes staring directly at me. I didn't move I was just starting at him. Until when he starts to move that I snapped out of myself.

I started to run. I didn't know where am I going but I knew he's after me. Chasing me. Every steps he take make the ground shake. I didn't know when I start crying but I feel a wet feeling in my face. Tears running down from my eyes.

I run and run. I think I lost him cuz I didn't hear him. I slowdown and look back. I didn't see him. I know I shouldn't stop but I'm so tired.

I was still thinking on how to get out of here. When I feel a breath on my back. I froze. And slowly look back. That's what I finally saw he's true form. He's huge. Silver hair, blue eyes. His body is huge with a blue and silver stripe. And he's so tall maybe, seven?

I stared at him and he stare at me.

"What are you?" I asked. Trembling.

He just stared at me and smile. He came closer to me I stepped back. We do that until I bumped into a big tree.

"Mine." He said. I'm doomed.

......

Yey! I really want to published an alien liskook story cuz that's what I've been reading these days. So, hope you guys will like it. I'll update one book at time.

Please tell me if I have any grammatical errors. Thank you.