keep quiet

Three One

Explanation

 Three one is the story about the youngest of the vertoni sons and the youngest of the valentinii daughters and how they meet at this masquerade thrown by the most elite of society.  Izzabella is a princess in her world and is planning to continue her fathers business as she can clearly see that none of her siblings seem so found of the idea of a mob career. But she looks beyond that and decides to continue her families legacy. 

        Armando is Antonio vertoni's pride and Joy ,his baby is the youngest of five children. He had mirrored his father's every move from the moment he learned what it actually ment to carry around the vertoni last name to the moment he found out that his family's business was dying due to a very old rivalry.

     A rivalry he had once told his father he would get rid of. He knew from very young that his brother carl would take over and someday hopefully not soon become king of under ground New York. His sisters both young and naive didn't really get on the full detail of how the family had the money they so easily spent. 

      Izzabella is one of the most heartless people you will ever come to meet in life. Her family says the business got her all cold. I guess the day her eldest sister died at a brake in at one of the many buildings they owned. Thanks to a hit that was out for her dad but he wasn't there that day. Faviola was and since she so gladly carried around the Valentinii last name they decided to get her instead. 

     Faviola was the one who originally would take over. But her death made her father Jonathan Valentinii look for a new heir. He would have rather picked one of the boys, but they had already chosen to not go down that path. And even though he forced people into submission all the time, he couldn't bring him self into forcing his own flesh and blood to a life time of stress and sleepless nights. But when young Izzabella popped her head out of her sobbing mothers room ,with tears still fresh one her cheeks and dark circles around her eyes from the lack of sleep due to taking care of her mother since the news of faviola, telling her father she would take over after his passing he had tried arguing her out of it. Telling her how many had died under his name and how many he had killed himself to get where he was today. That the money and power didn't come from all the trees in the vast backyard. It came from death, lies, and schemes. Izzabella knew that from the moment, she opened her eyes to the bitter sweet reality that was her life. So she argued that the business had to go on after his passing and that it should remain with blood. He looked at his youngest of all seven children and hugged her as she screamed in his arms that she would kill with bare hands the dip stick that had put the hit out on her family and that she'd let him live long enough to make him watch her kill the rest of his family and she would do him the privileged of a classic put out. Three to the chest one to the head.     

--------------------------

new story i'm starting tell me if i should keep going.