Chapter one🍃

Most of the book will be in Venti's POV, This is when he woke up after his deep sleep also I'm not gonna stick to the lore too much Simply for ✨Freedom✨

I feel the thousand winds surround me as my eyes almost feel glued shut, how long have I slept? All the wildlife scatter running back and forth from the unexpected arrival. As the wind dies down I try to stand up just to fall right back down, "I must have been asleep for a long time huh..?" I laugh a little knowing that I am going to have to learn how to use my legs again-

My hand grasps a near by tree I use it to pull me to my feet as I practice balancing I take a glance to my right, the city of wind.. I wonder how they have all been getting along after my disappearance, I doubt they will recognise me, well I guess that will make it easier to hide my identity. I sighed under my breath while taking a few small steps getting used to the feeling of placing one foot in front of the other.

I let my legs take me wherever, as far as I could go. I stumbled to the point separating Mondstat and Liyue. Maybe I could go visit Morax..? Yeah I'll go see him.. as I traveled along the long path to Liyue Harbour I heard distant fighting so I decided to go check it out, when I had arrived the fight had only just come to an end a guy with dark-Tealy hair and he had a.. Anemo Vision.. he stood there putting his polearm away then I disappeared he seems to be an Adeptus..

I sighed as I continued to make my way over to Morax I could see Liyue Harbour in the distance. Where could I find him.. I couldn't go asking around it would be weird asking the people where their god is, especially being a bard coming from Mondstat. I'll find him myself, I strolled through the Harbour getting a few glares from the people.. as I was about to give up on my search I saw him sitting at a table with a ginger haired man they were talking to each other when the ginger caught me staring he looked at Morax and pointed to me, do we know each other? Morax looked over to me looking absolutely shocked, exactly how long was I asleep?!

Morax instantly got up from his seat and some what ran towards me? "Barbatos! Where were you?! We had all thought you had- oh that doesn't matter! At least your safe.." he quietly shouted since when did he care so much? "How long was I gone for?" Honestly I needed to know.. "you don't know? Well you we're gone for at least 500 years." 500 YEARS?! "Wait- WHAT?!?!" I was so shocked I thought 100 at least but.. 500?!

"We had all been looking for you after you went missing, I even got the Adepti to look for you. We had honestly lost hope of ever finding you again." I was speechless.. how I know my people would be safe and would be alright on their own enough for me to give them the freedom they deserved but I had never expected to be gone for that long, and what about Davalin I left him.. I can't communicate with him without my lyre.. how will I ever know if he's okay and safe..

"have you seen Davalin or my lyre anywhere? I need to know that he's okay." Morax looked at me then looked down. "No I haven't but I'm sure you'll find him and your lyre, I remember you last having it when you came to visit me last. " "Thank you Morax, I'll be leaving now." I was still in shock, I walked off back to Mondstat.

That's the first chapter sorry if I don't update so often I still have to deal with school and stuff but there will be some XiaoVen stuff soon enough!

683 words