Being Kendall Jenners Bestfriend!

hello mystery fans,

this is my first ever fan-fic and its about Kendall Jenner and Nicole Miller (Selena Gomez).

who will fall inlove? who will break apart? find out in Being Kendall Jenners Bestfriend!

** just so you fans know that when i upload a photo and its Kendall and Kylie just imagine Kylie as Nicole. xxx

Inbox me after the first chapter so i know that to think!!

mystery_girl_98 out!

CHAPTER 0NE- NEW BOYFRIEND?

NICOLES P.O.V

Hi my name is Nicole Miller, I am American I was born and raised in california. I am seventeen! i have been stuck to hip since reception with my bestfriend Kendall Jenner yep THE Kendall Jenner. We both are models for Sherri Hill and we are also Victoria Secret Angels. 

Kendall and I are currently sitting on her bed watching "Pitch Perfect" well im watching it Kendall has her eyes guled to her phone. It got me to thinking 'who is she texting?"

KENDALLS P.O.V

All morning I have been texting my new boyfriend Liam Payne from One Direction. we met last week at a Victoria Secret runway One direction were performing "kiss you" I walked down that runway not keeping my eyes of him. At the after party we talked he asked me out on a date i fangirled inside but didnt let it show and said yes. Last night we went on a date and he asked me in the cutes way possible to be his girlfriend (he had cup-cakes made saying it) i replied with a yes, since then we have not stopped talking. my life is the best right now acept........ keeping this big secret from my bestfriend.

I texted liam saying that i want to tell Nicole about us too. 

"hey li, i think im ready to tell nicole, its up to you if you want to tell the boys x x x" i pressed the send button so nervously. My phone went off seconds later.

"of course tell Nicole, i just told the boys they are so happy! xxx" he replied which put a smile on my face that i can tell my bestfriend about Liam!!

NICOLES P.O.V

i had enough i had to ask Kendall.

"who are you texting" i asked kind of demanding

"my boyfriend" she replied kind of sad, i was shocked that she didnt tell me usually she did. wow im so suprised 

"who is your boyfriend?" i asked again im happy for her i really am im just hurt she didnt tell me as soon as it happened like what she always does

"Liam Payne from One Direction" 

Chapter 2- So Suprised

KENDALL'S P.O.V

Nicoles face has a bit of shocked, hurt but also happy, she hasnt said anything since i said the news

"Nicole please talk" I said scared

"Why didn't you tell me before?" She said not looking at me

I paused the movie and said "well it kinda happened last night, you were asleep by the time i got home, Nicole im so sorry i didnt tell you sooner"