𝓐 𝓜𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮

The door slammed open as a bluenette barged in with the gracefulness of a doe.

"Marinette, care to explain why you're late again?" Mlle Bustier asked with an unamused smile. Marinette rested her bag in the doorway, preparing to give a reason for being late. Unfortunately, a tardy blonde sped toward the classroom, tripping over the said bag and collapsing unto the unsuspecting teen.

Now, this collision caught the attention of their peers as they gawked at the tardy teens.

"Adrien? Why are you late as well?" Mlle Bustier asked, a little impatient to finish her lesson.

"Good Morning, Mlle Bustier, sorry, there was a sentimonster attack nearby and the road leading to the school was blocked, my bodyguard had to travel the opposite way," Adrien explained, his words were correct, however, he left out the fact that he was Chat Noir in the middle.

"Oh, Adrikins!! That must have felt horrible!!" Chloé" wailed as many students murmured in agreement.

"Don't worry Chloé, Ladybug, and Chat Noir were there to help us."

"And you, Marinette?"

"Well... Uh -" Marinette was interrupted by a large man, knocking on the wall with a cheerful expression.

"Ah, Principal Damocles, is it already time for the announcement?" Mlle Bustier asked, allowing Adrien and Marinette to sit in their seats.

Principal Damocles nodded in agreement before walking in with a laptop. Once in the middle of the classroom, he pulled down the white screen as it showed the title.

~Dress Up As Your Mother's Profession~

"Ahem, exactly as you see here, there was an incident in the staff room, all the important school files for this week are missing... So I have decided for you to dress up as your mother's profession, as an appreciation to them."

"You must come, or else there will be punishment according." Mlle Bustier continued, they explained what needed to be done for the rest of the week.

Do I really need to go? Adrien questioned.

"Uh, Mlle Bustier, what about me? My mother died when I was young. Do I need to dress up as her profession?" Alíx asked, Adrien, surprised, faced towards the back where Alíx was.

"Oh. Well, you would still have to come, it's okay if your mother doesn't come since they do have their jobs." Mr. Damocles explained.

"Don't worry Alíx, you can dress up like me if that's the case. We've known each other long enough for that, right?" Mlle Bustier exclaimed with a smile.

"I guess."

Her words were like lavender, easing his worries about being the only student in class without their mother. Besides Alíx. However, the feeling was temporary as he was reminded of his mother's luminous smile.

𝓐 𝓜𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮

It was after school, and the courtyard was filled with buzz about tomorrow. Adrien was at the stairs waiting for his bodyguard, while Nino attempted to raise his spirits.