C H A P T E R T H I R T Y F I V E

MINJU'S POV

Today is busy again because it's the second day of our intramurals, except for our booth, we still have work to do. We are the ones assigned for the pageant of the candidates for tomorrow night, we need to design for the stage tomorrow. So now, our booth is closed first now because we are still sketching for the stage.

"Let’s add a good view for the audience, they might not like it." I said.

They nodded and did what I said, when we were done here we would pass the sketch to the teacher who assigned us. And since we are the only ones in the arts club, we need to hurry but we also need to have a good outcome. When we finished, I accompanied Namjoon, the president and vice-president of the club, to show our design.

"What if they don’t like it?" I ask Namjoon.

"I will tear the paper in front of them." He answered.

I turned to him in shock, was he brave enough to do that?

"Can you do it? Maybe after that, you’re suspended." I said.

"We worked so hard for it, we didn't even open our booth for it. Then they just won’t like it? My hand hurt because we draw a lot." He said.

"I just really hope they like it." I said.

When we arrived at the faculty we looked for the teacher who assigned us, when we saw her we immediately approached her.

"Ms. Lim, good afternoon." I greeted.

"Good afternoon to the both of you, are you done?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am, we're done." Namjoon answered.

"Okay then, let me see." She said.

Namjoon handed over the paper on which we drew what the stage would look like, she nodded at what she saw to our drawing.

"She is beautiful, like this, you will print it and then give me the original. You'll have the second copy, do you understand?" She said.

"Yes ma'am." We both said.

We exited the faculty and we hurriedly went to our club, we entered the club smiling.

"Ms. Lim approved our work!" I exclaimed.

We all shouted, we worked so hard so we deserve to shout out loud.

"Come on, we're open, maybe many want to get married!" Ryujin exclaimed.

I nodded, we opened our booth. We had just opened and there were people signing up, so we were able to recover even though our booth was only open for half a day. When it was over we immediately closed and counted our income, I smiled because we had a lot of income.

I split up because we all worked so hard, they left the club after I gave them money. I was surprised when someone hugged me from behind, I just found out that it was Jeonghan because of the smell of his cologne.

"How's your day, love?" He asks.

"Too busy, but fun." I answered.

"Hmm, that's good." He said.

"How about yours?" I ask him.

"Tiresome, too many activities we were asked to do." He answered.

"We need some delicious food, and cold drinks." I said.

I locked the door of our club, we left school for a dinner date outside. We need to relax outside, I told Mom that we would eat outside with Jeonghan. Maybe she'll cook a lot today like last night, but it's a good thing we ran out of it.

We will have a dinner date at the restaurant, since my allowance is already large because of my savings. We entered the restaurant and looked for a seat, when we found it we sat down and ordered something to eat.

When we had made our choice, we called the waiter and told him what we had ordered, after which the waiter left. I remember, we were outside and maybe someone would see Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan, they might see you, there are a lot of people here." I said.

"Don't worry, I know the owner of this restaurant. I'll just text him, okay?" He said.

I nodded at what he said, when I saw Jeonghan stand up I stood up. A man came up to us and they hugged, they knew each other.

"Have you ordered yet?" He asks Jeonghan.

"Yes, we have already ordered." He answered.

They both looked at me, Jeonghan's friend looked at me from head to toe.

"Is she your girlfriend?" He asks Jeonghan.

"Yes she's my girlfriend, isn't she beautiful?" He said.

I'm ashamed of what he said, I'm not very pretty. Jeonghan's friend smiled at me, he bowed in front of me and held out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Kang Hyung-go." He introduce himself.

"Kim Minju." I introduced myself too.

We shook hands and then he led us to a VIP room, when we entered our order arrived immediately. We both thanked him and the waiter, when they left Jeonghan and I immediately ate.

"We're lucky, because we are here in the VIP room." I said.

"When someone's close to him, goes to the VIP room." He said.

"Luck of those who became his friends." I response.

When we finished eating Jeonghan said goodbye that we were leaving, when we got out of the restaurant we got in his car. The traffic caught up with us again, but in the middle of the traffic I wasn't bored because Jeonghan and I were just talking. He makes me laugh, even if his jokes are too corny.

He took my hand and kissed it, and I smiled. When I saw that the cars were moving I told them right away, when we got home we got out of the car together. The two of us entered the house and we went to my room, why doesn't he want to go home to his condo yet?

"Why don't you go home yet?" I ask him.

"I just want to spend time with you." He answered.

He sat on my bed and I was surprised when he suddenly pulled my hand, I sat down on his lap. He hugged me from behind, tickling me as he kissed my shoulder.

"Jeonghan." I said.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"Stop that, I'm tickled." I response.

He stopped, hugged me tightly. A Yoon Jeonghan is tender now, he rarely caresses me.

"Minju." He called me.

"Yes, love?"

"I'll protect you, no matter what."