A Night At The Park

AN: This is the first fanfiction on here so feel free to give me any feedback! And if you want to leave a story request or idea for me to write feel free to ask. Anyway, I know authors notes are annoying and few people read them, so I will just get writing!

(First Person) Tylers PoV:

Location: outside of school

It Feels like this week has lasted for eternity, 4*Town are coming to Toronto in a few days, and I am excited to see my favorite member, Aaron Z. It has been my dream to meet him for like ever, well I have met him before after Mei's mother's little incident but at least I have a chance to meet him again.

"Ty!" I heard a girly voice come from behind me, I turn to see Mei her red hair shining in the sunlight "evening Red" I say in a joking manner. "Hey just because I have red hair doesn't mean you can call me Red!" She exclaimed back, I chuckled at her complaints.

"You excited to see Robaire this weekend I ask, "Yea of course! Do you think they will be angels again this year" Mei exclaims. "It has been a few years since the angel's thing Red, I Doubt it" I sigh before looking back towards Mei who looked sadder now, "you ok Mei?" I ask.

"Should I even go I mean what if they recognize me and don't want to perform or something?" The sadness in her voice made me pout, "you got chores today, Mei?" I question her "no, why?" she replies. "Let's go to the park for a bit" I look at her and her eyes light up "Tyler wanting to hang out with me in the afternoon?! Who are you?" she joked "but sure" she ends her sentence before running towards the park.

-Time Skip-

Location: Cinnamon Street Park

Tylers PoV:

I look over at Mei, who is sitting on a bench drawing "Mei its 6 you should go home before it gets to dark" I yell slightly to get her attention. "Oh, right Thanks Ty see you tomorrow we can get ready to see the concert together" she waves goodbye before starting to walk away from me.

I sigh now I was lonely and it was dark, but I did not really care much at least I had my basketball and the courts to myself. I started playing a bit, practicing some moves. I watched Aaron Z do he was so talented, and I was struggling to recreate his moves.

I heard some footsteps from behind me but I did not mind sharing the court, so I ignored it and kept practicing as I was starting to get it.

"isn't that my move?" I heard a voice behind me say, "no I doubt it, its Aaron Z's move I'm trying to learn it" I do not bother to look around as it was just some guy trying to get my attention.

"Well, if you want me to teach you how to do it you can just ask" The voice behind me questioned, "listen I'm sorry but I don't take help from strangers, plus I would rather Aaron Z teach me" I turn around and instantly regret my words seeing the one person I thought I wouldn't see until the concert...

AN: let me know how I did I'll be working on part two in the meantime it'll probably be posted in a few hours tbh -, -

Word count: 590 words