❣️부분(5)🤫

Taehyung pov

Dear here is your thing - lady

T-thankyou

Are you ok? why are you so red ? - lady

Huh-- no no I am good just its so hot here, thankyou for this bbye *run out of the shop*

Huh, but its winter now how it will be hot?? - lady but shrug off

*At tae room*

What just happened, why my heart is beating like crazy. Even though he is handsome and bulky but his eyes tells how much he is craving for love. Why I want to take him into my arm!! Arghhhh who are you and what you are doing with me.

So the thing is he is thinking about the stranger (xxx) whom he give the gift and have a blast meeting. When there eyes met its like the time get stop and all the romantic thing started to happen. Lets go to the flashback.

Flashback

Both are looking into each other, a different feeling which they both didn't have in their life but still they like it. They don't understand that why is it happening but they love this feeling.

T-this is for you - tae giving the packet

F-For me - xxx taking the packet

Yes, hmm nice to meet you - tae *shy*

Thankyou for this, nice to meet you too - xxx *smile*

You should smile more, you look good - tae

Huh!! - xxx get shy

Ok bbye - tae runs

Oh-- bbye - xx

ANGEL! BUNNY! - both says

Flashback ends

Huhh!!! lets just sleep I need to wake up early tomorrow. - with that for the first time tae slept with the dream of certain handsome bunny.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Somewhere little near to tae
COMMON POV:-

hello, hey--- knock knock, YAAAAAAA!!!! IDIOT

AAA HYUNG!!!!Whayyy~~~

What why~~~ idoit from past 10 min I am calling you and you were daydreaming. idoit double bunny.

Hyung~~ don't call me that and when you came ? what you want?

I came when you daydreaming about someone and I came to give you this files, read it and sign it. It's urgent

I am not daydreaming about som-eone *sigh*Why I don't get a holiday for just one day.

Ya ya tell that to yourself and If you want stop dreaming and work fast.

hyung~~

ok bbye~~

*As one hyung goes and another come*

Koo-- why you are looking like a kicked bunny

Aish!! not you to namjoon hyung

what happen Jungkook??

Nothing just yoongi hyung tease me and give me work. (the upper convo is between yoongi and kook)

hehe it's ok you can do that my baby koo

hyung~~ not you too... well why you came??

oh ya your brother/sister in laws are coming today so be ready we will go out with them.