𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲: 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁

[OST: "Prologue" from Beauty and the Beast]

In a beautiful forest where's it seem to be peaceful lived a castle far from the forest where's it look majesty with or without a view of it, but it has a magical secret inside the castle that no-one even noticed...

"Once upon a time in a faraway land, a young yet handsome prince lived in a shining castle."

Soon, the castle has a glass showing of the prince and his subject where's he stood proud of who he is and what he does wasn't nice at all.

"Although he had everything his heart desired thanks to his servants, the prince was selfish, spoiled, heartless, rude and unkind, but one winter night where his kindness was put into a test..."

In a next mirror showing an old woman wearing a green cloak and walking into the castle with a stick on her hand, was knocking on the castle where it was opened by the Prince himself.

"An old beggar woman came to the castle and she offered the prince of a single rose in return of shelter from the bitter cold, but he was repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away from his sight."

After the prince turned his head away from the old woman and asked her to get out from his sight, the old woman soon transformed into a beautiful enchantress but he was feared by her power alone.

"But, she warned him not to be deceived by appearances alone, for beauty is found within them. And when he dismissed her again, the old woman's ugliness melted away to be revealing being a powerful yet beautiful enchantress who's saw the ugliness of the prince heart, the Prince tried to apologize for what he has done, but it was already too late, for she has seen that there was no love and kindness in his heart."

Soon, the enchantress putting a powerful curse upon the prince which turned him into a hideous beast as the prince was looked at his newly appearance with sheer shocked and horror for what he has become.

"And as for punishment for what he has done for many years, she transformed the prince into a hideous beast with many parts from the animals kingdom and placed a powerful spell on the castle and all who lived there."

Soon, inside of the castle was the room that's seem to be destroyed by someone within the room.. which revealing to be a the transformed prince himself as he grabbed the photo of what he used to look like and slashed it with his very long claws.

"Ashamed of his hideous monstrous form, the Beast concealed himself inside his castle with a magical mirror as his only window to the outside world. The rose that's the enchantress had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his 22nd year, if he could to love another and earn her love in return by the time of the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken and he turned back into human again, but if not, then he would be doomed to remained a beast for entire centuries to come, as the years passed by, he fell into despair and lost all hopes, for who could ever learn to love a beast like him?"

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST: A BEASTFUL LOVE STORY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: And here's we go! The first chapter of my Beauty and the Beast has been published, but this is just the prologue of the story as more will come soon! Stay tune for more! RickyArgueta60 Blasting off!