That Girl-Dream One Shot Contest!

Hi! I hope you enjoy my one-shot entry, @XxGingerCharmxX I'm a fan of you! I love your books and I enjoy them! You'll probably never notice me though..

•••••••••••••••••••

"Leah! Have you seen my Chicago Bulls SnapBack?!" Niall came charging down the stairs, towards me.

I giggled and shook my head. He chuckled and flicked the hat off of my head, plopping it onto his. "Naughty Leah today I see." He raised his eyebrows at me.

"I look way better in it than you," I informed him.

He fake gasped and held his hand towards his heart. "You don't think I'm sexy?" He playfully asked.

I shook my head."No, no. You're sexy, just not as sexy as me." I shrugged as if it didn't matter.

He stared at me for a while. I got kinda scared so I continued watching television. "Leah." He turned my head this way, with a swift touch of his hand. "You're sexy, in a cute way." We stared into each others eyes for a while until Niall started to lean in.

I was feeling kind of turned on by the way Niall bit his lip while looking at me. One of the biggest turn ons ever. Boys when they bite their lip. I just wanna tell him how much it kills me, but then there's not fun.

I started to lean in too. When we were about two centimetres away, I grabbed the hat and ran around the house. I could hear him growl in the living room. "Leah! This isn't funny!" Pah-lease, I can practically hear the smirk in his voice. He likes it.

I ran towards our bedroom, into the closet. Our closet is huge! It has a window, two couches, and cabinets in it. I was thinking about climbing out the window, but our rooms two floors up high. Oh! I can use the laundry hole! We put it in a year after we moved in together. It helps Niall keep the room clean. I opened the closet door just a peep. I didn't see a sign of Niall, so I ran for the laundry hole.

Before I made it, two muscular arms grasped my waist and hoisted me into the air. "Not so fast, Princess," His irish tone whispered in my ear.

He practically threw me onto the bed. "I have to have my way with you now." He smirked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Did you like it? I was hoping for a yes. :)

I enjoyed writing this. Also, Leah and Niall are my favourite couple! You can tell Niall really fancies Leah! Update soon, yeah? I'm watching!

It's short, but cute

~QueenLili