First met

Hey guys this is my first fanfic so, don't judge

You have not met Rengoku yet but the story gets juicy so trust the process

This fanfic was made especially for my best friend because she is a SIMP for him hope you like the story, anyways let's get to it 👁 👄 👁 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N, get up already!" Sensei called.

"Not now sensei I'm to tired,"  Y/N whined. 

"C'mon Y/N it's your last day here anyways so, get up!" Sensei said annoyed.

"Hm? Oh shit, I totally forgot, I'm going to be super late!" Y/N shouted. You rushed to your closet to get your uniform, you pulled out your uniform and quickly got changed. You grabbed your sword and rushed to Sensei. "I'm very sorry Sensei, I just never got sleep last night," Y/N said shamefully. 

"Oh Y/N it's fine, you put to much pressure on yourself, and I got you a gift it's very special to me so why don't you open it now," Sensei said excitedly.

"Huh, a gift for me? Thank you Sensei I'm excited to see what it is," Y/N replied. You took the gift it was wrapped nicely so you struggled to open it for a bit. You unwrapped a beautiful M/N haori with a beautiful M/E pattern. "Wow, it's outstanding, the patterns are just amazing," you said. You ran to the mirror to try it on. You easily put on the haori and checked it out. "It fits like a glove Sensei, where did you get it from?" You questioned.

"Oh, um, actually it was my fathers... then he gave it to me I have taken really good care of it, not a single scratch on it..." Sensei looked like he was going to cry.

"Um, Sensei are you okay, you dont look alright," you said concerned. A tear fell from Sensei's eyes. "Woah, Sensei are you okay, did I make you sad? Tell me what's the matter I'll try make it better," you said. More tears fell from his eyes. Sensei wiped his eyes and grabbed a tissue.

"Hah, no Y/N it's not you, I'm not sad with you nor mad I'm just proud very proud, well anyways you ma'am have to go now." Sensei said  depressingly. You got up and kneeled down to give Sensei a hug before you go, you get up and walk to the door, you open it and hear your kasugai crow coming from above you hear it squak.

"North east! A small village and young people disappearing every night! Young people..... disappearing!" Your crow squaked.

"Well Sensei I have to go I'll miss you tons," you said quietly. You picked up your sword and tucked it in your belt. You waved back at Sensei and ran off. You were following your crow down hills, through rivers and across rice fields. You stopped for a second to catch your breath and started running again, you were running for a while. The sun started to set. How far is this place? You thought. You carried on running until you bumped into this man with yellow hair and red tips. "Ouch!" You said loudly.

"I'm sorry miss are you okay?" You heard the man say. The man had orange and red fiery eyes and yellow hair with red tips, he looked very tall with a white cape he was also wearing the demon slayer corps uniform. " I'm sorry, let me help you up," the tall man gave you his hand. You took his hand and he helped you up. "My apologies miss, I'm Rengoku and you are? He questioned.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Rengoku," you said with a wide smile. He saw you were also wearing a demon slayer corps uniform.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, looks like your also a demon slayer, where are you heading?" Rengoku asked nicely with a bright smile.

"I'm heading to a small village north east I hear there are young people disappearing there." You said. "Anywho, where you heading Rengoku?" You asked.

"Me too, I'm also heading north east, you do like to come with me?" He asked.