Chapter 1-the big arguement

Ariana's P.O.V☁️

"Okay! guess what."Her manager said in excitement.

"what?"

"You're going to be doing a duet with Justin Bieber for your new album "my everything". "

~ FLASHBACK ~

A while back maybe two years ago Justin and I were a couple.It was an on and off relationship because of Selena.

"Who's Selena?" Well she was a close friend back in high school.You might know her as Selena Gomez.Justin and Selena used to go out in high school way before me and Justin did.They even used to have a ship name "Jelena" worst thing ever invented right !!!!

I remember once I was walking through the halls and I saw the worst thing ever.It was even worse because Justin and I were dating.He had Selena pinned against the lockers.They weren't kissing but it looked like he was flirting because girls only twirl their hair when guys are being flirty,or at least I do.

I had ran into the washroom with tears.I couldn't take it anymore that day.I ran home and went straight to my room.I burst into tears rushing to find a blade.I wanted to do it but something told me not to.If he doesn't love me that's fine he was just another stupid guy I wasted my time on.

I saw him.I looked into his eyes and cried even more.He sat by me on the floor and explained everything that happened.Supposedly he was just cheering her up because she had got out of a serious relationship.I feel kind of bad because the guy dumped her out of nowhere and she seemed to be in love with him.But he even called her a whore.

Justin promised her since day 1 that he would always be there for her,I should've remembered.I forgave him but I ended the relationship for good.I couldn't take constantly being hurt by him and him getting hurt by me.

~ end of FLASHBACK ~

That's when Justin walked in snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Surprise Ari ︎"

"J...Justin its you."

"Of course it's me now let's get started on some music.

"👿😤ugh I can't take this shit 👿😤"

"What are you talking about Ari?"

"Oh shut up Justin your wasting time out of my day,and never call me Ari you lost that privilege."

"What did I do to you I haven't even talked to you for months and you had forgiven me with that whole Selena thing... Chillll-l-l" he said stuttering as I balled up my fist breathing heavily like a bull ready for attack.

"Just shut up so we could get started on this duet already."

"Okay but can you calm down before we don't do a duet at all?"

"You know what your right we shouldn't do a duet goodbye Justin leave."

"Fine disappoint your "loves"."

"Whatever just remember I'm doing this for my loves and not you."

"I never said it was for me."

"Come on let's just work on the duet already."

"You got any ideas or am I supposed to do this alone?"

"Wow and I used to wonder why we broke up,now I know why."

"You know what I'm done with you.Your so annoying like how in the world am I going to deal with you?"

Justin left the room and I just sat there balling my eyes out.Why do I have to be so mean all the time why couldn't I just be normal.Its the past that makes me like this and I hate it.

Justin's Pov 🌙

Ariana is so mean Even though I still love her in a sense... It's probably all my fault any way especially how I treated her In the past.

As I continued walking I heard a perky voice crying the life out of them.All I could hear them say was.

"I was such a fool why'd I have to mess everything up !?"

I turned my head and saw the figure that was crying.It was Ariana.

"Wait Ariana what's wrong ?"

"Nothing Justin Im fine."

" no tell me ... Was it me ... What did I do ... I'm so so sorry "

"No it wasn't you ... It's me "

"YOUUU-UUU !????! What do you mean "

" because I have been so mean to you & and all you continue to do is be so nice to me & I don't know why."

" well because you can never stop a person from loving someone they truly love ... I'm sorry but I will never feel any other way about you & I mean it ... I LOVE YOU ARIANA GRANDE AND I ALWAYS WILL 💘🔐💕.

"Why ... what do you see in me "

" it's something I don't know what it is but when I find it you'll catch it ... I don't know why you feel this way about me when all I ever tried to do for you is love you , respect you , cherish you , bow down to you , and make sure you get the treatment you deserve but obviously you don't care about anyone's feelings but yours 😖😢😭 bye & have a nice day & and think about it and talk to me when you understand what I'm going through...💔..."

" ju-uuu " as I shut her off and walked away 😩😔.

Ariana's pov 💭

"Wow... I can't believe this , I hurt his feelings , he even gave me a speech. That is the first time I actually seen him that mad & I feel really bad & I do like him it's just I was afraid if we got together again he will break my heart again but I really will take that chance if it was for him ... What do I do? Oh I should call him YESSS !! I'm going to call him ☺️💕hopefully he answers if not then I will call him on '*67'.well bye now I will give y'all the details after I speak with him ...