Just Like Old Times

Third POV -

The company was just a block away, and they were already able to seek out S.H.I.E.L.D. agents patrolling the surrounding area as they walked back and forth. With a flick of her palm, Y/n let Scarlett and Rdj stroll on, and the three of them passed through the back. When they came closer, Scarlett turned to retrieve Peggy and Maria, realising that the others had already disappeared. With his arm over her wrist, Downey virtually pulled her along as if she didn't want to be there.

Agent: "What can we help you with today, Mr. Stark?"

Rdj: "It seems as though I have caught Miss Romanoff running to catch the next plane, but lucky for you, I thought I'd help you out by bringing her in myself."

Agent: "It seems you have; hold on. *Comms: He found her. You can walk through now."

Rdj: "Thank you. Let's go, Natasha."

Tom: "So, where exactly are we going?"

Y/n: "The back vents, there is a certain route we need to take that will lead into the basement cells. Ahhh, here."

Lizzie: "Y/n, how am I going to fit in there? Maybe you and Tom, but I don't think so."

Tom: "You're tiny, stop making excuses."

Y/n: "Omg, it's filled with spider webs. Tom, you can go first."

Tom: "Nahh, Lady's first."

Y/n: "You're literally Spider-Man; spiders are your thing."

Tom: "Yeah, maybe Peter Parker, but not Tom Holland."

Lizzie: "I swear, between you too, I'm going to go insane."

Y/n: "Okay, Miss Afraid of Everything, go right ahead."

Lizzie: "Yeah, Nah. Tom, this is more your thing. You go."

Tom: "I hate both of you."

Upon seeing that Y/n was the only one who knew the path, he crawled back out and cleared all the cobwebs from the entrance, allowing her to pass first. As the parent, Lizzie stayed behind to make sure the vent was closed in case any S.H.I.E.L.D. agents happened to stroll by and notice the open vent.

Although it was somewhat dim in the tiny room, Y/n was able to navigate around it by using her map, which was somewhat illuminated by her white wisp magic. Tom was following closely, making sure he followed Y/n's exact turns.

The three of them stopped dead in their tracks, listening intently and remaining silent when they heard some noise nearby. Every time the sounds became closer, their faces showed anxiety.

Clint: "Hey guys."

Y/n: "Clint! What are you doing up here?"

Clint: "I could ask you the same thing."

Lizzie: "I don't know if we can trust you."

Clint: "Holy Shit Wanda, you're here. Look how grown up you look."

Lizzie: "Uh yeah, I guess I have."

Y/n: "again. Why are you up here?"

Clint: "Honestly, I have no idea; why are you up here?"

Tom: "Do you know where Peggy Carter and Agent Hill are?"

Lizzie: "You just get right to the point, don't you?"

Clint: "I do, why?"

Y/n: "We need to break them free."

Clint: "Lucky for you, I'm able to help you with that, and I'm kind of bored sitting in S.H.I.E.L.D. waiting for the next mission."