Part 1..

You, a detective trying to figure out a case that has been pending for a bit, missing children at a small family fun place " Freddy Frazbear's pizzeria " You though it looked wholesome,  and little kids going missing every so often.

You walked in the Pizzeria looking around seeing kids and parents having parties, you let out a sigh and looked around for a worker but saw nada . You felt a hand grab your shoulder that was cold, and it gave you a off and a weird feeling in your stomach. Of course you flinched and turned around grabbing onto your gun holster. But you saw a man in a purple security guard suit dark brown hair with purple eyes and pale skin. he had a soft smile on his face " hello officer, i am the owner here at this fine restaurant. what do you need?" 
He gave off weird vibes, you sighed then let out a nervous chuckle " I am going to have to investigate with a couple of my crew so i suggested you clear the crowd out ." you said giving him a search warrant.

He looked at it and it was silence " i assure you i have nothing to hide, go ahead." he said giving it back stepping aside. You and two other tall men walked around after the people left which wasn't long. You walked to a strange looking basement as the two other men checked the kitchens, it had a horrible smell it smelled like something was rotting. Your eyes widened and covered your mouth to only vomit on the floor. There was blood and bodies everywhere, kids stuffed in suits and flies and maggots decaying the body. You heard a thud and a gunshot, tou quickly ran upstairs with your gun seeing the two men dead on the floor., you looked away and gagged then felt a sudden pain in the back of your head then it all went black.

You woke up to the smell of fresh air and the sound of eggs and bacon sizzling on the stove, you groaned and tried to sit up but only to be choked my a collar attached to the bed ( idek what the fuck those are called ) You sat up a bit and tried taking it off to only hurt you wrist as you were tied to the bed. You heard soft music and a man humming as he walked towards the room, the heavy foot steps triggered you so you pretended to be asleep.

you heard a sigh " I suggest you stop pretending to be asleep," the male said as he set a try down with a glass of water on the nightstand. You opened your eyes " Let me go, i won't charge you for this." you said as you backed up but he only got closer you hit the bed frame and the collar tightened around your neck. He shrugged, and took it off of you so you could sit up " we'll be using that soon darling." he said with a smirk looking you up and down. You blushed then gagged " You're fucking disgusting, you're crazy! you killed so many fucking kids and my men! " He sighed and patted your cheek " get to know be better, you'll like me " You scoffed and rolled your eyes " Yeah no, when i get out of here your ass will rot in a jail cell where you fucking belong " he slapped you across your face leaving a dark read mark " bad boy.." he smirked and stood up. You winced and looked away you reached for the food and sat up starting to eat, it tasted good but then you realized what he could have put in that bowl so you simply spit it out and looked at him with horror.

William rolled his eyes and took a bit if the food " it isn't poison dumbass,just finish it." he said crossing his arms. You shook your head and glared up at him with a look filled with hatred, and all you got back was a smirk and a soft pat on the cheek " Also if you try to call the police , i will trap you in the basement for DAYS without food, water or sunlight." you smirked and found a way to get out of the handcuffs " You know you're talking to one of the best detectives/ officers in the state?" he tried hitting him buy he pinned you down " Hm, Oh really? " his light purple eyes staring into your soul, his large strong hands pinned your wrist and held them tightly. You looked up at him then sighed looking into his eyes feeling his soft lips on your forehead, you realized why he didn't kill you. You smirked having an idea, to act like you like him till you gain his full trust..will it work?

One of the most cringe worthy things i have wrote- MORE COMING SOON